Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Cleaning My Colon & Getting Rid of My Allergy

Hi!
I would like to try colonix, but does anyone of you knows if I can take any prescription medice while doing this cleaning? The reason I want to do it is because i've been suffering from hives for the past 3 years 24/7(going onto 4!) and I have heard that it might be due to an unhealthy colon (i do suffer from constipation). After this, I want to try to detox my liver as well. Any suggestion for that? I'm so tired of this allergy. I have seen dozens of doctors and I have gone through extensive skin and blood testing, but nobody knows what it is causing my allergy. Every single result comes out negative: i'm not allergic to meds, food, animals, you name it..I'm not allergic to anything i've been tested for, but I still have hives. Every nite I have to take medication; otherwise the itching and swelling doesn't stop. :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....