You are probably all sick of my moaning but I am just so frightened....This is now my 3rd bleed and its the 3rd day into this 3rd bleed and its bright red and slightly worse than spotting im also having period pain this time as well....I am on the high risk system at my local hospital but they are so unhelpful and evrytime I ring them they say that theres nothing they can do for me.I just no its ectopic....Can anyone help me???I suffer with panic attacks anyway and im so depressed,i was so happy in the beginning and now I wish that I had never even tried to get pregnant...Has anyone else gone through what I am going through???Could I just be one of those woman who have periods while being pregnant???Or is it my worst nightmare come true-an ectopic pregnancy????As I am only about 5weeks they can not see anything on my scans...I will have one this friday(31.03.06)but ile be 5weeks then so they still wont see anything will they...And I no he's going to be in the wrong place.Please help and write bk....Please.Jadexxxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Experienced User
I also used to suffer with self harm and so terrified of this returning due to all the ectopic worry.
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Why won't anybody reply to me?????I'm so very frightened.Please help.
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Have you notified the doctor that you are continuing to bleed? I'm sorry you are going through this - the best advice I have is to call the doctor.

Are they monitoring your hcg levels daily? Are they doubling? What does the doctor say?

**edited for irritating spelling error**
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Experienced User
The hospital staff no how badly the period pain is and they no im having my 3rd bleed,but they still wont let me come in to be seen.My mum phoned up again today and asked if I could go in 4another blood test and they said no it wont help...But I thought if they gave me another blood test and then could see if my hormone has risen since my last blood test last wednesday and not gone down.My hormone has been doubling but sometimes it only goes up by 70%and another time it can go way over what it should...So I dnt no...Everyone there is so unhelpful and rude....Could it be ectopic???Im going out of my mind....I dont want him to die and kill me aswell.Im so frightened.
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Experienced User
They say I have an abrasion (inflamation)on my cervix...This is what they "think"is causing the bleeding but why the period pains????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm not sure what is going on. Try to relax until your appointment. I'm sure if you were in imminent danger, they'd keep you at the hospital.

Good luck!
|

replied March 29th, 2006
If its any consolation I saw the midwife today and I have had a couple of twinge pains in my sides...Now im not too worried as I had these before and actually had a laparoscopy back in sept to find the cause... They say its probably just ibs (yeah whatever they say that for everything) but the main thing was my ovaries looked fine.

Now I told the midwife about them and said im not too worried as it is a pain I normally have but obv I need to be aware just incase its ectopic...

She said the pain would be one sided...Possible starting at both but evenutally would settle on one side and would spread across your stomach...She said you would know about it as the pain would be quite bad. She did also add you dont always bleed.

What my main point is where is your pain and how bad is it?
|

replied March 29th, 2006
Experienced User
crap..............
Well I was in so much pain last night and bleeding so heavily that my mum,partner and grandma rushed me to the ward...They did an emergency internal exam and she said that my cervix was still closed but I am bleeding moderatly so they wanted to keep me in...Me and mum stayed the night and when I woke I went the toilet and I bled so much my mum had to rush for the nurse...There I was sat on the toilet while a nurse cuddled me and my mum rubbed my knees,its there and then that I pushed out my 6-7weeks baby...I miscariaged,its now all over.I was aloowed home 2hours later...I went bk to my granparents house to c my grandad with my grandma,mum and rob my partner and another 2hours later I miscarried the 2nd...It was going to be twins and we didnt even no...They did say they wanted me bk in a week to give me a pregnancy test to c if that might happen...(miscarry one and keep the other)but nope it came out anyway...Oh well...I no this sounds very bad but I have gone through so much pain and bleeding I am a little relieved that its now all over.As they said I was actualy contracting as though I was giving birth and I had to end up pushing them out...We can try again in 2months...Heres hoping...Fingers crossed for us eh????????
|

replied April 8th, 2006
I just saw your posts. I was looking at the series of posts by the woman who thought she was pregnant abdominally and noticed you entering the discussion, so when I saw you had your own thread asking about an ectopic pregnancy I thought i'd check.

Sweetie, i'm sorry for what you have been through. Miscarriage can be very difficult if you are wanting to have a baby. It can especially be hard if you end up having to go through a small version of labor.

Some of the things you mentioned in your series of posts sound like they might lead to more anxiety than you need when you get pregnant again. Have you considered working with a perinatal counselor? Someone who can help you work through whatever fears or concerns come up, either new or caused by traumatic experiences from the past? It should be someone who knows quite a bit about childbearing/pregnancy/postpartum, etc., as well as having experience with counseling techniques.

Even if you aren't planning on pregnancy again right away, it might be a good idea, just to help you with any feelings or worries from your miscarriage-to help you be stronger until you are ready again.

Blessings,
fiora
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Thank you fiora...God bless you,jadexxx
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...