User Profile
Okay guys, i'm trying to get an accurate list of the things that I will need to have for the baby before birth. I have a big long list of "everything" that i'll need for the baby (or not, since i'm feeling pretty skeptical about some of the items on the "everything" list), but what i'm trying to do here is sort of prioritize the items. Can you guys check over this list and tell me if there's anything else that you can thing of that I will need before the m&m gets here or immediately after his birth?

Carseat
crib
small dresser
nasal aspirator
diaper rash ointment
2 packages of disposable diapers or 2 dozen cloth diapers
gentle baby soap and shampoo
nail file
baby brush and comb set
alcohol wipes (for the cord)
4-6 bottles (4 and 8 ounce size)
bottle brush
2 nursing bras
breast pads
breast pump
6 bibs
2-4 hooded bath towels
4-6 wash clothes
4 bassinet sheets
1 waterproof mattress pads
3-4 crib sheets
crib bumper
1 comforter
2 crib blankets
6-8 snap t-shirts or onesies
4-6 lightweight sleepers
6-8 receiving blankets
4 pairs of booties or socks
1 sweater
bassinet (sp?)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Bump
|

replied March 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yes, you need some pads for yourself and a comfortable set of pj's with a top the unbuttons (for nursing). ;) also make sure you have dinner for the first few nights you'll be home after baby. It makes it soooo much easier.

A bassinet is so nice to have! That way m&m can sleep next to you at night. Makes night feeding so much easier.

Lasinoh is a breast cream, you may want to get some of that too.
|

User Profile
replied March 27th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Diaperes,diapers and more diaapers, easy to put on dress up clothes, under shirts, pooker or spit up rags, baby wipes, desitin, baby squack box.

Sleep now. Cradle's are cool!
|

replied March 27th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Boppies are the best according to my sister, they help with nursing, and stuff like that.

|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
What adorable little babies!! I'll add a boppy pillow to my registry. I'm sure i'll use it since I plan to breastfeed but even if I don't it'll make an adorable prop for picture taking!! :lol: the blue m&m is going to look so cute on it!
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
tigresacanela24 wrote:
what adorable little babies!! I'll add a boppy pillow to my registry. I'm sure i'll use it since I plan to breastfeed but even if I don't it'll make an adorable prop for picture taking!! :lol: the blue m&m is going to look so cute on it!

see why I added the link. They are soo cute aren't they. I love looking at the little guys. Awwwwww
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah it's sad how much time I spend looking at baby pics wondering what my little guy's gonna look like....Check out these little ones when you've got a minute

Thatsmybaby.Net/home/public.Asp
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Awww too cute. I still have 19 weeks to go. I want mine now.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I know. I've got 8 weeks left!! It feels like forever but at the same time it feels like it's gonna fly by. I can't wait to see my m&m!!
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I do have to say....I just cant resist,

what the hell were some of the parents thinking dressing their babies in those clothes.

Some of them are cute, but alot of them aren't soo cute. (i dont' mean the babies all of them are cute.)

i am a little worried about having a not so cute baby, but my last baby at 24 weeks was just the cutest little guy in the world (not trying to be partial or anything) but he didn't have any spots or misscolored anywhere. He looked like a little doll. So I am having high hopes that my little skoot will be just as cute.
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I remember when I had 8 weeks left!!! Lmao..And it .F.L.E.W by!!!!

Now, I only have 4.3 weeks left!! Ahhhhh....

Sarah
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
So brag about it.....Lol
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hey found this sight Babybag that has a great list of things needed. However I think that everything you had on you list is on this list but you can just double check.....No boppie though....Don't know why.
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Thanks, sunflower. I'll check it out. I want to make sure my m&m's got everything he needs...

Bragging, sarah? For shame!! :wink:
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...