Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Odd Stomach Symptom

Since last september, after spending the day lifting heavy boxes and moving them around, I have had an odd feeling in my stomach, off and on. It doesn't exist when sitting, lying down, etc. When I stand and bend over a little, my stomach muscles, just below my naval feel like I just did 100 situps. Not crampy or painful, but the tight feeling after exercising.

If I go outside, to the store, etc. It doesn't seem to bother. It disappeared for about a month, but is back again.

If this was cancer, would it be felt no matter if I was standing, sitting, etc.?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2009
lower abdominal pain
im a blk male 35yrs old from san jose, my problem is stomach pain after urinating, just started today. lower pain in the abdominal. paid last about5min it happen twice after using the bathroom and the pain had me bend over
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...