I have been with this girl for a year and 4months now, we were so much in love,we spent almost everyday together, well on boxing day she declared she wanted a break, she felt like I was controling her, she felt pressured to be with me all the time,and that she didnt have any free time.. So we took the break during this time I was so depressed, I phoned her every day and was always thinking of her, about a month later I turned up on her door and she said she didnt no if she wanted to get back with me, I broke down at this point, anyway, a few more weeks rolled past and I kept phoning and asking to see her, even tho it was clear she didnt want to talk and see me, but I couldnt help it, then the break was over, we had got back, but ever since then she spends so much time with her friend, she spends the hole weekend at her house and everything,she never really opens up to me anymore, and avoids deep convos, she has little sex drive atall, and when we are speaking on the phone she rarely talks for more than 15mins, now I feel like im the only one trying, and I still think she dosent want me there, it breaks my heart and I still think about it so much, alough there is times when she acts like she wants to be with me again, like asking for cuddles and calling me hun and stuff, wich never happened on the break, but I just need advice on how to get her to want me as much as she used to, I mean am I in her face to much forcing her to not want me? Cuz now it just feels like all her time is focused on her friend, I have seen her 4 times in the past month, and she doesnt realize why im upset because of this, recently I have been starting fights over stupid things like her spending all her time with the friend,not ringing me outa will, not seeing me outa will, and basically me feeling like im the only one trying,

by the way I am 18 years old and she is 17 .. Plz help me out :(

Last edited by ryan1987 on March 27th, 2006 06:08 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 27th, 2006
Plz help people :( :cry:
|

replied March 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Sweetie there really isn't to much you can do. She is 17 years old, she wants to have time with her friends, and to be able to be free, instead of feeling like she is tied down. I think every girl goes through that sometime or other. I'm 16 and i've been with my bf for a year and 2 months, heck I love him to death, but I get like she does sometimes. Spend lots of time with my friends and not him. But you know who I love? Him. I'm sure she feels the same way. Everyones relationship starts out so romantic, but that does die down after awhile. I can tell you love this girl, give her time. I go through stages where I only wanna see my bf once or twice a month. Doesn't mean I don't love him though. Some girls have a hard time opening up to people, like me for example, there is times I wanna open up to my bf, then there's times I really don't want to. And he understands that. She will open up to you eventually, when she gets ready! Good luck, and pm me if you want to talk!

<3 kayla
|