Hi my mum and nanna both have m.S,my nanna is 65 and she is definately getting worse.In the past year her moods have been unbelievable.I feel so sorry for my grandad cos she just constantely moans at him but she really doesnt realise it.Shes paranoid,always going on about the neighbours looking into her house through the windows so she keeps the blinds shut.She moans about everything and anything and she didnt used to be like that! She needs to chill out but the doctors are rubbish and put her on medication that does nothing but if my mum goes with her to the doctors and says what shes like my nanna will say its not true when it is! My nanna is the best nanna in the whole world and I love her 2 bits but I hate the thought of her getting even worse and my grandads life been made worse! Anyone got any advice or tips at all on how to calm mood swings or anything that can help people chill or anything I would really appreciate! Love l xx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2006
:d there r trugs that r being tested that are cannabis based ones called savitex these would help them. Do either of them use betainterferon. I was diagnosed last june and now inject 3 x a week. Dont get stressed about situation wont do u any good but keep badgering the their useless unless u keep on a them 4 help take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....