Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Do I Have An Ed? Do I Need to Go to Treatment At Mercy??

For the last year I havent been eating normal at all.. Ive been eating only when my parents absolutly made me...I usually say im goign to eat in my room and I always give my food to my dog or throw it out the window. When they me eat I always go purge as soon as I get the chance.. I love purging it makes me so happy... I I weighed around 160 last year... Which alot of that is mucsle.. Im a cheerleader... And now I weight around 144..... I hate my weight its soo disgusting my goal weight is 93 pounds. I really wishi could get there.. I have youth leadersand friends tellme I have a problem wiht a ed but I dont think I have one sinmce im not underweight do you think I have an eating disorder? Do you thinki need treatment.. My friends have been tryign to get me to apply for mercy ministries treatment home.. But I dont know if im bad enough for an inpatient treatment like that... What do you guys think? I relaly need your advise.. Im so confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I think you need help, girl...
As for someone who needs strenght to be a cheerleader, you need muscle. If you don't eat, your muscles will die....
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....