I am 39 weeks and havent experience any braxton hicks. I may get it, just not know it. It seems like everyone gets it... Is there something wrong with me that I don't feel any? Anyone who doesnt feel it either? And, how does braxton hicks feel like? Your response is appreciated. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 24th, 2006
I am almost 37 weeks and have felt only a few bh. I feel my whole stomach tighten like a drum. I expected bh to be cramping or pain. But I guess just the tight feeling is it. Some people say they got it early and often but I haven't, only here and there. Maybe yours are so slight you can't feel them. I am on bedrest currently but when I was walking dalily I would feel my tummy tighten so much it was uncomfortable, I was told that was bh.
|

replied January 5th, 2013
Some women don't feel them. My wife didn't feel any of these false positive contractions during her pregnancy with our first daughter. I'm sure you are doing just fine if you are already that far along. Congratulations!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...