Hey, I was 17 when I got pregnant,and went from 7stone to over 10 and a half!! I had a beautiful baby girl 8months ago who weighed 7lb 11oz. I thought when you had babies young your body got back into shape better! But I have an awful belly and tons of stretch marks.Im not so bovered bout the stretch marks,but anyone got any advice/tips on how to get your flat tum back?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Nothing really works then healthy eating and excersize such as sit ups and such...
|

replied March 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey hun I agree wit kimmeh excersize...I just turned 17 n I have a 4 month old lil boi named anthony....Beliveee me I gained 54 lbs when I was pregnant n I have soooo many strech marks lol the strech marks will never go n I had a c-section so but ive done alot of work n sit up n walken n ive lost allmost all my weight just keep up the excersize =-) sry if im not much help
|

replied March 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I actually looked more toned and what not after I had my daughter but I did 30 mins or cardio a day and 30 curnches. Cardio helps u lose the weight (waking, jogging, running) and situps and what not will do the toning. But to make it more effective, dieting and eating properly will help you to lose the weight combined with exercise.
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Are you breastfeeding? That generally helps take the weight off more quickly, you also lose a few lbs after you stop.

After I had my daughter I had a lot of weight to lose. I had gained about 60lbs during my pregnancy, and let me tell you even my stretch marks had stretch marks!

I started doing cardio for 40 mins, 5 times/week and about 100 crunches/day. I lost the last few lbs after about a year. I weigh less now than I did when I was pregnant, but my body doesn't quite look the same.
|

replied March 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I had my son almost 4 weeks ago and im back in my pre pregnancy clothes, my health visitor said its because im breastfeeding him.
|

replied March 30th, 2006
Na im not breastfeeding, I did for first 3weeks,but after that I gave up.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...