Well? Did you test? Come on, i'm on the edge of my seat!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol
Hehe I was surprised u made a post just for me I feel special :)
aww it sucks so I finally woke up and took a test but it came out negative
:( aww it is already the day before my period is due and it is negative I guess this month I dont have a chance :( what do u think? I used first response too should be accurate right?
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Well... It still could be too early. But you seem to not be getting your hopes up too high, which is good. Maybe af won't show tomorrow! Then I think you should test again on friday or saturday. There's still hope! And if this isn't your month then you can just keep trying and maybe you'll get a christmas baby!

Did you ever look into ovulex? Or does that seem like a scam?
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey
Actually I have read about ovulex before, both good and not so good reviews of it so im not sure of that product. Do u know of anyone who had tried ovulex with success before?
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....