I went to the er with chest pains that ran down my left side, shortness of breath, bp 150/115. Blood veins constricted so the medical personnel could get an iv started. All signs of an heart attack, but was told the heart was just fine.

I have stabbing pains in the left side that comes and goes. I have a rash from my right jaw line down my neck. Every joint in my body hurts, I have tremors. I have blurred vision that comes and goes. No fever. Doctors can't find anything wrong with me.

Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Anxiety and panic attacks simple as that
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Please Help
Read the description of both anxiety and stress.
I have suffered any type of loss and this has been going on since 03/18/06 without any relief. Sorry, but I don't think this is it.
Thanks.
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Experienced User
You can have panic attacks without having suffered a loss
|

replied March 24th, 2006
It May Not Be Panic Attacks
I finally received an answer for the symptoms I had.
You should not assume that what you are feeling are panic attacks, stress or anxiety, even though the doctors and friends and family say you are depressed. I could not take this for the answer for the symptoms I was having and kept pressing onward with the doctors.

I am allergic to penicillin. Once remove from the drug, all symptoms have subsided.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...