Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Did You Guys Miss Me Lol (Page 1)

User Profile
I'm finally back!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Michelle you're back! Did you get your computer fixed? I missed you :wink: :p
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Supporter
hcobrunette06 wrote:
michelle you're back! Did you get your computer fixed? I missed you :wink: :p

i got a new pc woohoo lol

mwah!!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
What happend to your pc michelle?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Supporter
I got a ton of spyware, and it sucks! It was a really old pc anyway.

I got this new hot pc now.... I think i'm in .L.O.V.E lol :wink:
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha lucky, my turn.

You can buy me one now :wink:
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Supporter
hcobrunette06 wrote:
haha lucky, my turn.

You can buy me one now :wink:

ahahahahahaha, sure why not lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hahaha I wish.


Glad ur back tho, this forum was soooo empty this weekend, it was depressing. I just have no life haha
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Supporter
I'm so happy to be back! I'm just trying to catch up lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Since we're on the subject of catching up......
What happened with that rachel girl? I've read posts that she was found to be a fake, but I can't find anything about it. Can someone let me in on the gossip? I'm too damn nosey and I just have to know! This must have all happened while I was gone...I always miss the good stuff.
And welcome back michelle
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Supporter
hopefulmjz wrote:
since we're on the subject of catching up......

What happened with that rachel girl? I've read posts that she was found to be a fake, but I can't find anything about it. Can someone let me in on the gossip? I'm too damn nosey and I just have to know! This must have all happened while I was gone...I always miss the good stuff.

And welcome back michelle

thanks hopeful!

Yeah, what happened exactly? Jess kept me updated on things, but I guess i'm just needing more info lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I don't really know the whole story but

this "girl" came on here and posted that her name was ella but she wanted people to call her starri or something bc her boyfriend said s he was as beautiful as a star or something lmao and she had daughters named destiny .Moonshine and nevaeh .Heavenlight and she was just being dumb. Well come to find out her, jewelsky, jasie, and rachel are the same person. !**@! b*tck
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Supporter
hcobrunette06 wrote:
i don't really know the whole story but

this "girl" came on here and posted that her name was ella but she wanted people to call her starri or something bc her boyfriend said s he was as beautiful as a star or something lmao and she had daughters named destiny .Moonshine and nevaeh .Heavenlight and she was just being dumb. Well come to find out her, jewelsky, jasie, and rachel are the same person. !**@! b*tck

shut up! No way!!!

Some ppl you may question in your mind, but I never questioned her!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Geez, I fell for it again! I sooooooo thought rachel was real. Then again I thought roxie was real too.
Whover else isn't real should tell me ahead of time so i'm not dumb and fall for it again!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah I know she seemed sooooo sweet. Kia caught her up because they alll had the same ip address.


It's so funny because we find the fakes and then they never come back haha so that just proves that we're right. Of course some of these little girls coming on here talking about thinking theyre pregnant could be her or roxie too haha gosh.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
They better watch out cuz some day i'm gonna catch a fake too! I'm determined!!!!!!!!!!! :p
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Hey michelle, how's everything with the boys?
To everyone who's outraged that i'm posting, please check out my latest post in the topic ':)' that I started a while ago.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Supporter
tayzia wrote:
hey michelle, how's everything with the boys?

jordan is getting over a bug.. Brian is doing great.. Thanks :wink:
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 21st, 2006
Experienced User
I'm glad. :)
are you trying for # 3 right now? If so, baby dust to you. Hope you get your jersey alyssa, or another little prince charming, :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Supporter
tayzia wrote:
i'm glad. :)
are you trying for # 3 right now? If so, baby dust to you. Hope you get your jersey alyssa, or another little prince charming, :)

lol
you remembered her name........ Aww :)

one day, i'll test next week ++++++++++++++
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...