User Profile
I know its annoying to see these post every week..But people need to learn that pro-choice forum..Is for those of you who are *pro-choice*....And the pro-life forum is for those of us who are *pro-life*...I know that there are new people that have just got here ..B u t ..Read and you will see that there is a place for both meaning dont go into a forum ...Which you dont belong in...Thats the reason we have them...So we can state our feelings without people having to bash ...But if ever you read something in the other forum ..You can always post it on *abortion debate*..

I havent mentioned names..But the two I have found on the pro-life forum are two newbies...

Ashlee_veronica
god

so this thread is to both of you...Just to let you know ...Before you get a bunch of crap started..Not trying to make an argument though...But its really getting old!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Apologies.

However, I don't believe I did bash you point of view if I had posted in that forum that you were all wrong, then fair enough. However I said that the pictures in the link provided were of a later gestation than stated and provided a link to a very useful website about conception and pregnancy. I also said, quite simply, that I believe that god does allow accidents to happen. Unless of course you believe that dropping a cup is all part of god's plan and not a simple accident?

I was respectful to your pov and, again, I apologise if I did the wrong thing by posting there at all.
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Oh I didnt say you bashed us...Im just saying they always get mad when we post ..In their forum..So I do the same in return when I see someone pro-choice in the pro-life forum..
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Nightangel73 also needs to grasp this point. It's not just pro-choicers.
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I didnt say it was only pro-choice that were doing it...I just noticed those two in the pro-life forum...But yes I know nightangel had already been taken care of..Or I thought so...Therefore I wasnt going to go through that again
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I know you didn't specifically say it was just pro-choice but the pro-lifers on the pro-choice forum didn't seem to just accept that they shouldn't be posting there and not one other pro-lifer actually stepped into that conversation to help explain why. The rules apply to us all and it would just be nice if others had helped out with that particular person.
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Oh I know its wrong..Either way..I would be mad at a pro-life person going onto the pro-choice forum just as much if it were switched around..It bugs me ..Because it doesnt take a genius to read...The rules are clear ...Pro-life..Goes to their forum and pro-choice to theirs..I dont get how people dont understand such simple rules..But just like we all know..There are people here who would do it just to make others mad...Its immature..I know ..But I guess its just something we have to get use to ..
|

replied March 21st, 2006
Re: Forums!!!
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
i havent mentioned names..But the two I have found on the pro-life forum are two newbies...

Ashlee_veronica
god

psst... Idiot, god is pro life, right? So why do you what him off your board?
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
bahahbahbaha123 wrote:
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
i havent mentioned names..But the two I have found on the pro-life forum are two newbies...

Ashlee_veronica
god

psst..Uh no sweetie!
|

replied March 21st, 2006
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
psst..Uh no sweetie!

at least you are finally admitting god is pro choice!
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
bahahbahbaha123 wrote:
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
psst..Uh no sweetie!

hmmm...I think there is a difference between the two..Gods we are talking about .There is a godthat I believe in and he doesnt get on the internet and type..The one *you* are talking about ...Is a person who registered their name as god...I know its sometimes hard for people like you to understand such simple things in life...Sorry you got confused hunny!...Did I explain well enough?
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am not too sure about that one, their seems to me that their is more than one with the way some people talk, I mean look at fatfamily 02's .God he seems quite different, along with a few others but we will not get into that too much because I do not really like to bring up religion on these forums, if you know what I mean.
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
bahahbahbaha123 wrote:
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
psst..Uh no sweetie!

hmmm...I think there is a difference between the two..Gods we are talking about .There is a godthat I believe in and he doesnt get on the internet and type..The one *you* are talking about ...Is a person who registered their name as god...I know its sometimes hard for people like you to understand such simple things in life...Sorry you got confused hunny!...Did I explain well enough?

jillian bahaha posted that just to be sarcastic. She really didn't mean it.
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
bahahbahbaha123 wrote:
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:

Ashlee_veronica
god

hmm let me see....Abortion is definetly .O.K. With me so do I belong to the pro-choice forum?
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Thre is a guest posting to the pro-choice forum... Don't know who they are but they don't seem to belong on the por-choice forum.
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
eiri wrote:
thre is a guest posting to the pro-choice forum... Don't know who they are but they don't seem to belong on the por-choice forum.

you are not wrong there eiri it is a poor choice, nice to see a pro abort acknowledge this.
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
cowboys wrote:
eiri wrote:
thre is a guest posting to the pro-choice forum... Don't know who they are but they don't seem to belong on the por-choice forum.

you are not wrong there eiri it is a poor choice, nice to see a pro abort acknowledge this.

can't spell much, huh?

Poor not por
idiot.
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
nightangel73 wrote:
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
bahahbahbaha123 wrote:
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
psst..Uh no sweetie!

jillian bahaha posted that just to be sarcastic. She really didn't mean it.

i know..!..But seriously that person is annoying and I just like to mess around and make them even more mad..Because they seem to have something to quote everytime anyone says anything...So I always post back!...
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
cowboys wrote:
eiri wrote:

whops, sorry. Typos happen, especially on old macintosh keyboards. I meant pro-choice, of course.
|

replied March 23rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
eiri wrote:
cowboys wrote:
eiri wrote:

whops, sorry. Typos happen, especially on old macintosh keyboards. I meant pro-choice, of course.

i know but it was just to good to resist lol.
|
Quick Reply