User Profile
Were stuck on the boys name atm please help us by giving your oppionion on ur fav. The surname is going to b hatch so here r r ravourites so far:
darren, daniel, thomas, jack, lee, benjamin, damion, aaron, alex, brian
(please help!!! Its would b very appreciated, thankx)
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper iHATEfakers
|

replied March 19th, 2006
Out of your list I like:
daniel,
jack,
lee,
benjamin
alex

though I like alexander better with alex as a nickname
|

replied March 1st, 2011
i really like Alex. I have 4 little ones and all of their names begin with vowels. I'm having a boy and I'm stuck. I have an Owen, an Adam, an Evan, and an Ava. Please help me find a good name that will match but still sounds nice. Thanks!!!
|

replied March 4th, 2011
Very cool name builder
I like Lee and Alex! My husband and I were having the same problem with boy names. We ended up going with Logan Evan. We actually used this new online app to generate a bunch of names and ended up taking that to the hospital with us!!! Super cool.
|

replied June 27th, 2018
Experienced User
Daniel sounds great to me.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...