I'm a 19-year-old female college student. I have been a healthy, happy vegetarian for over three and a half years. I've never had any trouble maintaining my healthy diet or with cravings. In fact, over time, I became repulsed by meat. Yet recently, i've very suddenly become plagued by strong, persistent cravings for meat, especially poultry. I've also noticed that my circulation has been poorer over the past two or three years, though i'm not sure whether that's related at all to being a vegetarian. I believe very strongly in the vegetarian lifestyle, but i'm afraid that as I become an adult, maybe my body is trying to tell me something. I also travel extensively and will be studying abroad in south america this summer, which obviously makes it exponentially more difficult to eat vegetarian.
What should I do to find out whether my body will be able to continue a vegetarian diet?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....