I was wondering what use think of the names pennylane and abbyroad as first names??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Is this a joke?
|

replied March 19th, 2006
Experienced User
No .......
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Experienced User
I really think that when it comes to names you have to think of the child and how it's going to affect their life. And to name them pennylane or abbyroad, not to be rude or anything but .D.O.N.'t! Abby by itself it cute, i've always like that but just not together the way you suggested.
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Lol, unusual is good sometimes but in this case...Just don't do it. For god's sake, think of the children!
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Go for it. But i've got dibs on yellowsubmarine.
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
They define dumbassery. I'm gonna have a kid and call it .Coronationstreet. What do you think of that?
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Ummm I dont' think that for the sake of your child that those names wouldnt' be the best.

Tocoally maybe

eak
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Hmm
Might be a good street name.. Penny lane or abby road.. How about the name abby?
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I had a friend who was named michelle from the song, "michelle, my belle". She suffered no ill effects. However the 'road' part in abbyroad is a little iffy.
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Experienced User
A. It is spelt abbey road

and

b. Inflict that on a child and i'll have to strike you down. :cry:
|

replied March 20th, 2006
god wrote:
a. It is spelt abbey road

and

b. Inflict that on a child and i'll have to strike you down. :cry:

and .I'll help.... :lol:
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Re: I Was Wondering..
abbyroad wrote:
i was wondering what use think of the names pennylane and abbyroad as first names??

.Penny would be fine for as a nn for penelope. Abby is a fine nn for .Abigail. Ditch the lane and the road.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...