Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Know This Is a Lot to Ask But.....

Ok I know indegestions is a symptom of pregancy...But is regular ol' gas one too?Also lately when my bf and I are messing around, I cannot stand it if he touches my nipples..Does that mean anything? Sorry such a personal question girls. Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Honey there are so many signs of pregnancy that could in fact be totally unrelated to actual pregnancy! Have you taken a test yet??? And what do you mean by "you can't stand when he touches you nipples"? In what way do you mean??
Tanya
|

I am going to go get a blood test when I go home, im in ohio right now but I go to school in bama and it is a looooong story.But when I say I cant stand it I mean it is some of the mose pain I have ever felt.
|

Hmm can you not run over to the drug store and buy a 10$ store test?
|

replied January 3rd, 2004
Hmmmm,can u not read my other posts and get a grasp on my situation before u shoot off your mouth?Or is there some psychic power u withhold that ur not lettin me in on here?
|

Whoa you need to calm down...Tanya was just trying to help you out...If you're not open to suggestions/and or advice than you shouldn't have posted...What tanya was implying, if I read correctly, was that maybe you should just run over to a convienence store and pick up a home pregnancy test instead of waiting until you get back home to get a blood test, if you're that worried...You keep posting things about being worried, and thats fine, we're here to help...But theres only so much we can advise you to do...And the best thing for you right now would probably be to get a hpt and find out if your pregnant...The sooner you find out the better because u need to get proper prenatal care if you do fall pregnant...I hope you get results soon, and best of luck with getting whats best for you...
Vanessa
|

Vanessa is right...I was simply implying that you could go out to the drug store and buy a store test and see how that goes.....Geesh
|

And all i'm implying is that if she would have read the other posts she would know that I have already taken one and it was negative. But nevertheless I still haven't had a period for 3 months thats why I said I need to get a blood test.So I really u ladies would just back off, thanks for the "advice" anyways though,greatly appreciated Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ok, really now..U dont have to be rude, we dont read every single post and if we do we arent genious enuff to remember it all, u want us to back off then stop posting...Its really rude that u jumped on her like that for no reason, I wouldnt get pissed at u if didnt happen to know that I was pregnant, god, give her a break
|

Hmmmm, why dont u give me a break and shut up. Or is that too much to ask for someone not to have a comment about something that has nothing to do with them.
|

Experienced User
Wow girls calm down!!

Shay- u really shouldnt be rude to these girls they are only trying to help you when you ask for advise they are simply giving the advice u are asking for!

She prolly didnt remember where u had posted that u got a neg but even tho u did maybe now that it has been a lil while since u have taken one it may work now..... And maybe even try to find the ones that are sensitive... I have a list of them and the level of hcg they detect if you would like me to post it for you let me know.... U should try the test once more with a very sensitive one.... Cuz u never know u could get a answer............. Dunno tho its all up to u!
|

Experienced User
Gosh shay I must say you are either pregnant and incredibly moody or just a down right !**@!. Don't post questions if you don't want to hear our answers! And let me remind you that a lot of the girls in here are pregnant and I don't suggest gettin an attitude with a pregnant woman!

Sincerely,
angie
|

Experienced User
Shay,
why did you join this if you weren't expecting advice from anyone? When someone replies to your questions, they are giving opinions and maybe information they already recieved. It is your choice to either agree or disagree, but if you disagree, then do it, but don't reply with such anger. Send a simple thank you and ask for a second opinion from your dr or a friend.
Wink
|

Pardon me. As jordan said not all of us read all the posts. I for one don't have enough time to go through all your previous posts and was simply offering some information. You could have said that you had already taken one in a more civil manner. Oh well do what you wish and I hope things work out for you
|

Well I dont know, some girls just sound very rude when they apply. Pregnant or not, thats not very nice to me. Im not a b*** though and I refuse to let anyone think that. Though if that's what u think it is im not gonna try very hard to confuse u im not,sorry.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...