Just wanted to share our excitement, my husband and I are expecting a boy!!! Somewhere around august 5th...

Amazing how once you know the sex the bond with the baby is so much more intense. I have a son, wow...Just too surreal!

Hope everything is going well for you all, take care!!

Holli
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2006
Supporter
Re: It's a Boy!!!
holliadrienne wrote:
just wanted to share our excitement, my husband and I are expecting a boy!!! Somewhere around august 5th...

Amazing how once you know the sex the bond with the baby is so much more intense. I have a son, wow...Just too surreal!

Hope everything is going well for you all, take care!!

Holli

congrats! I felt the same way when I found out I was having a boy! Now it's my son and not an "it"..Lol. Where abouts in indiana do you live?
|

replied March 19th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Congrats
Wow seems like a lot pple having boys lol,i want a girl though =)
|

replied March 19th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
They told me I was having a boy and then at my next appt. They told me I was having a girl!! So it's kinda 50/50 as of now. I don't get my next ultrasound until 38 weeks. I'm now 34.2 weeks.....So I goota while....

I know it's a girl though...I just have that feeling....

Sarah
|

replied March 20th, 2006
I'm 22 weeks and have had 2 ultrasounds and both times they weren't able to tell. :( I like surprises! So I guess i'll get a big one in july!!! Lol!!!
Kristi

congrats to all of you!!!!!!
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats on your little boy, yay

i am having a girl due on august 7th. Have you chosen a name yet????
|

replied March 20th, 2006
Congratulations on a boy! Only 4 weeks until I can find out! I can't wait! I think iam having a boy too!
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Yay...
Congrads on your lil prince...Hope only the best for you and everyone else in here expecting...

I find out in 3 weeks what mines gonna be :)~ im so excited...
|

replied March 24th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I find out in two weeks. (assuming he/she cooperates. :p)

bf's parents just brought a bunch of stuff for baby (clothes, toys, car seat, bouncer) to our house, and it's totally like torture! Lol I want him/her .N.O.W!!! Hehe
|

replied April 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Sunflower,

yes we have a name....

It is trevan joseph

my husband's older brother died in a car accident when he was only 21 and his name was joseph, so we wanted to honor him in some way with this baby.

We had a follow-up ultrasound yesterday just to confirm the sex, and it is definitely a he! We saw a profile of him yawning, it was soo cute...

Take care
holli
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Holli,
congrats on the boy!!! We are having a boy too (or so we think). We have not been able to get an ultrasound since around 15 1/2 weeks (living overseas), the Dr. Told us at that time that she was quite sure it is a boy. So, that's what we have been going by. We don't have a name yet, we have about 15 on our list (ahhh). I'm due aug 2nd, can't wait!!!

Babymajic0506 (sarah): how far along were you when you had your first and second ultrasound?

Well, we leave to return to the states june 9th and I have an appointment on june 14th I will be 32 weeks along, hopefully we can find out for sure.

Hey I also wanted to tell you guys about this book "baby wise" by gary ezzo, robert bucknam. I am reading it now and it sounds pretty good, it's about how to help your baby learn to sleep through the night by 7-9 weeks old, and for sure by 12 weeks old. My friend gave it to me (she has 3 toddlers) and she said it was the only way they survived, all 3 of her kids were sleeping through the night by 9-10 keeks. I'm sure many of you have heard of it but for those of you who haven't check it out.

Ok, well congrats everyone, let us know how your ultrasounds turn out.

Crystal
|

User Profile
replied June 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats on the baby boy!!

I find out july 5th hopefully the sex of my baby...I have an inkling its a girl...But will be happy either way!

P.S. I love the name you chose
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...