Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Same Question As In First Trimester Forum... **wondering**

Hey...

I am 19 yrs old and its my second pregnancy and I am not worried but concerned... Maybe some of you can help me because most of you went through more pregnancy than I did.. So I was wondering because I know some pregnancy will be different but...

I was just wondering if its normal for not to have all symptoms in the first trimester because I was wondering.. Its my second pregnancy and im just lil shot out concerned because I haven't got my morning sickness and the doctor called back to confirmed my pregnancy and sure that I am.

Alas .. Just concern thats all.. And im only 7wks.. Should I wait til I get any more symptoms in the further weeks or what.. How many of you have the same problem as me? Or should be more concerned?

Thanks.. I appreciate the helps!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha your just a lucky one maybe its a girl! With my first I felt completely fine and dandy then my second I had such bad heartburn and sickness I got meds for acid reflux (its a boy this time) just love the fact that you can feel good during your pregnancy
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I would say u are lucky!!! See i'm the opposite of macysmama, my first pregnancy I was fine no symptoms no nothing and it was a boy. But for the last two weeks horrible morning sickness, time to where I don't want to get out of bed. But every pregnancy is different.
|

replied March 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Okay.. Thanks for the advices.. Just a lil concern.. I know everyone is concern with their pregnancy..

It just that me being constipated all the time.. But no morning sickness.. So far no morning sickness yet .. Lol we'll wait it out..
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2006
Supporter
Im almost 7 weeks too, and no morning sickness yet, but I have a feeling its on its way cause if I just was restign or relaxing for awhile as soon as I move I feel like im gonna throw up so I get a drink. Its getting annoying to the point where I have thought "come on and lets get this over with,let me throw up dammit" but that wouldnt be good for when spring break ends, just watch with my luck as soon as its over here will come morning sickness andi dont wanna dealwith that at school!!!!
|

replied March 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I know how that feels.. Its crazy .. Waiting for the nausate to come around the corner..

Im starting to feel lil sick but im keeping an eye on my spotting since it stopped.. No cramping.. To the whole world.. I hate going number two alot lol ...
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2006
Supporter
I was a lucky one, didn't have many of the bad symptoms. I had aches and pains, and serious craving, but thats it. Now i'm 32 weeks and 3 days and all I really have is back pain...Which sucks. A little shortness of breath, but not too bad.
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2006
Supporter
My mom never got morning sickness with anyof us (3 of us) and im hping I will b the same :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...