Iam a lady, I have this burning sensation and pain immediately after I urinate, I have not had sex for about one and half years now. So am confused, is it an infection or a bladder problem, I normally urinate very often during the dya and night, especially when I drink a lot of water.

The burning and pain after urination started 4 days ago and I took uristart for it,am still feeling it a bit. What is the problem and what is the cure.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Uti
Hello,

i am plaqued with uti ( urinary tract infection aka; bladder infection)

it's not uncommon for woman to get it and the symptoms are burning when urinating. Some times even pain. See your doctor. He/she will prescribe an intibiotic.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....