Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

Art classes are a great way to meet new friends

Art classes are a great way to meet new friends, espeically girls imo. You kno, something to talk about in the same interest. Everybody likes art and if you draw good, even better lol. I made a really nice friend (girl) in my art class but shes married. But nontheless, a great friend, someone nice to talk to.

Even tho I go to the gym and exercise, I look weak to others(at least thats what I think). But im not (or at least I dont think I am), in fact im stronger than everyone I know in the same body weight range as i. People often compare strength with size and mass but that is incorrect. Back then in highschool, we would have arm wrestling competitions with my friends and I was the champ. I beat older people that were twice my size... Literally.

Oh well, spring break is comming up for me. No, im not gonna go party or get drunk at a bar....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
So... What was the point of your little story? Cause it sounded like a journal entry lol. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: lost beyond reason :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
|
Did you find this post helpful?