I have been trying to get pregnant for at least the last 26 months to no avail. What is wrong with me??????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 15th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Did u see a doc pr gyn about this??? Normally they would do an ultrascan to check on ur womb n oivaries n eggs... Based on that u will know what to do next...... As in fertility drugs or treatments or timing ur intercourse or other options...

Is ur period regular with bright red blood flowing well??? Consider all this...

Hope this helps u get started.......
|

replied March 15th, 2006
I went for an hsg in september and the doctor told me that everything was clear and in the next 3 months I should be pregnant and now it has been 6 months and I just got it again tonight. I have just turned 30 in jan and I am getting to old and a bit scared. I had an abortion about 5 years ago (which was a bad time) which I know is a bad excuse but I think because of that I am cursed for life now. I do not kow and am very dissappointed which cannot be expressed enough. Maybe fertility medications? Which ones?
|
Tags: pregnant, avail
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....