Does anyone experience this with thier anxiety? I think I have it but not sure, and I heard anxiety can trigger it. I have chest pain in all of my chest at different times, and pain under my right ribcage, sometimes when I breathe. Also pain in my back and shoulders. I get heartburn sometimes, but not as much as the other things. When I drink something, I can always feel the liquid sitting there, not all the way into my stomach, and if I sometimes vomit a little bit when I burp. If I gag myself even slightly I can throw up a whole lot...Anyone else get something like this??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Experienced User
I got a little worried after soupper today becuase usualy the nce a month or so I get heart burn its in the middle today it was kinda like parrarel of my stokach but on the rightand a tiny bit up on the left passed the stomach I got all worrie about it I took 2 tums and about an hour later felt better,is this heart burn or acid reflux? Can it go hide n the sides I thought it only stayed in the middle or the throat
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
GERD affects up to 20% of all American adults. But what are the characteristics of this gastro-intestinal disease? And what are some effects of GERD?...
GERD can be uncomfortable. But who is at risk of developing GERD? And what muscle is responsible for GERD? Read on for risk factors and causes of GERD here....
How do you know if you're having heartburn or a heart attack? We define symptoms of both ... plus details on when to seek help for GERD here....