Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Someone Help Me Out Please!!

First off i'm a 22yr. Old female. I think I am having panic attacks, well I know I am. I have went to the emergency room because of them. I use to work and get out. I recently moved w/ my fiance and my 2yr old daughter. I am not working anymore, I stay at home and I am not as close to my family as I was (like 30mins away now) my fiance works 3rd shift so I don't see him, so it's just me and my daughter 24/7. That's just a little back ground on me. But this is my question, I have been off and on for maybe 4- 6months, I have been feeling out of it, like I am in a dream. I am sick of feeling weird. Also I am not really having panic attacks anymore, like I use to get shakey, hot/cold flashes, tingley, rapid heart beat, ect. I'm not like that anymore. I just feel out of it (in a dream) and lazy, also every once in a while (seems like around the time of my period, before or after) when I am asleep i'll wake up and it feels like my whole body (on the inside) is shaking/ trembling...Now that scares me. Any suggestions??? My doctor told me to get my eyes checked about the out of it feeling...Everything was fine, well I need glasses but nothing that would make me feel the way I do. I feel out of my body. And when I go out I feel strange like everyone's looking at me or something, the out of it feeling worsens, but I have the out of it feeling most of the time!!! It's driving me crazy, please help me...I have no insurance to go to a doctor again!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Your symptoms are consistent with anxiety disorder. I would suggest you to take anxiolytic and consult psychologist for psychotherapy sessions.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mental Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.