I just found out 2 weeks ago that I was pregnant with my second child. Well saturday when I woke up and peed I had light pinkish blood on the toilet paper. Nothing major and nothing too bad. It was really light and there wasnt a whole bunch on the paper. Well I went to the er and they ran some tests. My hcg levels on saturday were 16142. They also did a transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound on me. The findings were gestational sac measuring 1.09 cm consistent with 5 week 1 day gestation. But no fetal pole or fetal cardiac activity seen. So they ordered another test for today adn I went to the hospital againa dn got blood drawn. Well my hcg levels were 19238 today. They went up but not significantly. So what do u guys think is going on. Ive not had any cramps or abdominal pain or any other bleeding since saturday morning. So do u think I could be having a miscarriage??????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Experienced User
I had the exact same thing on sunday morning.But I didn't go to the hospital though... My nurse told me that its common as long as you're not bleeding everyday or having bad cramps... And right now i'm having bad cramps so i'm alittle worried...
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I think if you were bleeding and now you're having bad cramps then you should definitely go to your doctor! Bad cramps aren't good. I hope it's nothing. Good luck!
|

replied January 16th, 2009
missed misscarriage
I think you had a missed misscarriage, why don't you tell us what happened?
|