I have a problem. When I have a bowel movement after I have a small problem protruding from my anus. If I do not push it back in then it will bleed and be painful if I push it back inside I am fine. However if I have a difficult bowel movement even though I push this protrusion back inside I can have some pain in the anus area for awhile. I keep myself very clean and have lots of sitz baths, sometimes hot baths in epsom salts will relieve the pain. What can I do to get rid of this problem or is surgery the only answer? Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Not trying to be rude but if u have a lot of anal sex this is possible but I think that surgery is the only way
|

replied May 18th, 2009
Stomach Polyps and weigh loss surgery
I have been approved for Gastric Bypass surgery and was on my last pre-test before the procedure when they found stomach polyps which were removed. Now what options do I have for weight loss surgery?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is a colon polyp? And are all colon polyps cancerous? Learn more about colon anatomy and how to describe types of colon polyps in this brief intro....
Are you at risk of developing colon polyps? What role do genes play? More on what causes colon polyps and who is at risk in this section....
Changes in bowel movements are often the first sign of a colon polyp. But what specific symptoms should you look for? And when should you seek help from a Dr.?...