Hello there,

my eyes are always bloodshot........Looked up on the net and saw an article which said putting
vitamin e oil into your eyes would slowly make the redness disappear.

However on going to the chemist was informed that you cannot put vitamin e oil into the eye.

So what I needed to know is it possible to instill the oil into the eyes and does anyone know if
it would help reduce the redness.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 13th, 2006
Dude, you might have blepharitis. Go see an opthalmologist. And google "blepharitis" to see if it might be what you have. Blepharitis can cause chronic conjunctivis (redness) of the eyes. It's more common in people who have eczema.
|

replied March 13th, 2006
Thanks stinger,

no I know thats not the problem...

Its just thats there are specific veins that are always visisble..

Looking for something that will make them disappear

cheers
|

replied March 12th, 2012
even my husband is having this problem since childhood..the redness in teh eyes is permanent...what could be the problem & solution for the same??
|
Tags: article, vision, eyes
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....