I just had sex last week while I was on my period.. What are the chances of getting pregant while on the period??
It is now one week later & I spoted some blood last night. Is spotting a sign of pregnancy and if not whats it a sign of now that I just got over my period last saturday... 5 days ago...
Get back thanks a bunch
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 1st, 2004
Experienced User
From what I have been reading it is possible for you to get pregnant with your period but if it continues I would call my doctor oh eah welcome to the family Laughing
|

replied January 2nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi rojo,

neva is right, it is possible to become pregnant while having your period, but unlikely. The chances are low. Most women ovulate approx. 14 days before their next period.

Good luck
|

replied January 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks suzy I forgot to add that part good lokking out
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...