Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
Is there any secret to making baby lay in a crib?....

He's got this thing, that he wants to stand up all the time. When I lay him down, he rolls over to his belly, and pulls himself up.

The little monkey won't go to sleep for me!!.. It probably takes a good hour of me going in there and laying him back down mulitple times.
Some times I just get frustrated and get him up, and let him play longer, but I think thats what he is waiting for, so I am trying not to do it.

He just stands there, in his crib...In the darkness......When I tip toe down the hall and peek in his room...He giggles....And thinks its funny.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ya just gotta leave him dont put him back down and dont check on him just leave him alone with the door closed and hell eventually get sick of playing that game and pass out. Thats what we do with macy but she nomally has a paci to put her to sleep sometimes she crys but u have to ignore it or theyll learn if they cry mommy comes back
|

replied March 8th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah..Thanks. I try that..I just don't like hearing him cry, but I guess I have to , to get him to stop it.
|

replied March 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah you just gotta deal try listening to headphones so ya dont hear him :)
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol sammy I think that so cute.. I can't wait to see what i'm in for.......... 2 more months!!
|