Hey all.

I was just wondering about the size of the foreskin opening for you guys. I've measured mine at roughly 1.1 cms, which seems really small. I have no major problems. I have recently begun stretching the opening and was just wondering how long you think it will be before I can pull the foreskin over the glans (for the first time in my life!) only real problem I have is that it puts me off sex, I do all I can to avoid it and am really pi**ed off with it.

Anyway to recap, what was your diameter and how long till retraction? Also what methods did you use?

Any help/info will be greatly appreciated, cheers.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 15th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
MreMan; u r asking the wrong question and asking the wrong people; do u have a dr and if so he or she can help u and this is where u should direct your question and be willing to go for the answer because this is really a minor problem and I hope u don't turn it into an major problem for no intelligent reason.
do u have access to a dr
best wishes
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: sex
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....