Could this be a sign of pregnant?

Being very tight down there, cuz ive never been so tight down there when my boyfriend and I have sex and sunday I was. My boyfriend thought it could be a sign of being pregnant, but we arent sure so can someone please help me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Get emancipated yet?
|

replied March 8th, 2006
No and im not going to get emancipated. But can someone please just answer my above question. Please!
Thank you
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2006
Supporter
Aren't you like 13 or something close? I've never heard of it being a symptom of pregnancy, but i'm not posistive. Look it up.
|

replied March 8th, 2006
Im 16 yrs old...Thanks
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2006
Supporter
wargosmama wrote:
im 16 yrs old...Thanks

okay, I must be confusing you with someone else then. Sorry.
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Are you trying to get pregnant because its seems like you post in here alot... Well don't try to hard your only 16 which you must have just turned 16 because you posted 2 months ago you were 15...
|

replied March 9th, 2006
No im not trying to get pregnant...Nooo...Thats the last thing on my mind its not even on my mind. Im just worried. But I am being safe when I do it so the chance isnt much I hope.
|

replied March 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Well if you dont want to worry as much get on birth control thats your best bet..... Oooooooorrrrrrr dont have sex.... But if you can't hold back and trust me I know its hard sometimes, then get on some friggen birth control.
|

replied March 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hun just to answer your question, I am very tight down there while I am preggers but I am 18 weeks along I didnt' start getting that tight until I was around 12 weeks preggers. The reason you get tight like that is because the preasure of the baby. And also you get swollen down there. Nothing is the same when your preggers. I dont' know if you would have the tightness so early in pregnancy.
|

replied March 11th, 2006
Birth control is out of the question because my mother will not let me be on it for some strange reason and ive tried to get on it myself and she just refuses to let me be on it eventhough she knows im having sex.
Its a pretty messed up situation with my mother.
Thanks for all the posts though.
|

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2006
Supporter
wargosmama wrote:
birth control is out of the question because my mother will not let me be on it for some strange reason and ive tried to get on it myself and she just refuses to let me be on it eventhough she knows im having sex.

Its a pretty messed up situation with my mother.

Thanks for all the posts though.

it's called condoms. Ever heard of them? I'm pretty sure you could get some with out your mom's consent.
|

replied March 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Quick Question...please Respond to
wargosmama wrote:
could this be a sign of pregnant?

Being very tight down there, cuz ive never been so tight down there when my boyfriend and I have sex and sunday I was. My boyfriend thought it could be a sign of being pregnant, but we arent sure so can someone please help me?

when I am pregnant it feels tight at first--more tight. Then it gets very wet, and then feels looser than normal. (sorry if to much info.) but this is how it is for me.
|

replied March 13th, 2006
Experienced User
There are certain major signs of pregnancy, and tightness is definitely not one of them. When your nipples start aching, get back to us!
|

replied February 20th, 2012
information
hiya i was just wondering if anyone could help me

i have alot of pressure down below and pain down there while peeing and have awful tightness down there as well was just wondering is that a sign of pregnancy also im always very tired this is my first time so i don't really no what to look for and haven't told anyone yet. hope to hear from someone soon

thank you
|

replied February 20th, 2012
hiya i was just wondering if anyone could help me

i have alot of pressure down below and pain down there while peeing and have awful tightness down there as well was just wondering is that a sign of pregnancy also im always very tired this is my first time so i don't really no what to look for and haven't told anyone yet. hope to hear from someone soon

thank you
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...