Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Im Not Sure How to Know When You Ovulating

I got pregnate two years ago and only stayed that way for two weeks by then I had lost my baby from a tubal pregnacy and lost a tube so now I just would like any and all help on getting that way again please help. :?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi sorry to hear about your lost.

Try testing when you ovulate by using the ovulation test kits. You can get it in a drugs store or internet. When it is positive, then you need to have intercourse. Then it's high chance that you may get pregnant. This is only if you don't have any fertility problems.

Also, you may want to try taking folic tablets if you are trying. This help to stablise the foetus and may help to reduce the chance of having a defective foetus.

All the best and hope this helps
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....