Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
have you ever used adderall as a recreational high or to study?
Yes, often
Occasianally
Never
85%  85%  [ 12 ]
7%  7%  [ 1 ]
7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14
I'm almost 17 and weigh around 120 about 5'7, i've been using adderall for a little more than a year off and on but lately adderal has just been so prevelent. A couple weeks ago I bought a bottle of 60 20mg xr capsules for dirt cheap. So over a week or two i've used some for personal use (mainly just for school I have trouble focusing, but can't get tested for add cause of my abuse history) and also getting my friends hyped up, atleast half, and the other half i've been distributing. So the other day I was running low had about 4 20mg left, and out of the blue a girl who I had prev. Gotten adderal from before tells me she has 15 30mgxr cap. With her I can never turn anything down so I obtain these cap. For an extremely low price.

So for the past two weeks i've probably had at least 40 mgs a day which I think isnt bad b/c prev. I would take atleast 80 mgs a day for a week until I finished a bottle of 50. I don't think that i'm addicted to it because this weekend I had about 240mgs with me and I just chose not to so I know I can control.

This morning I had a standardized test to take and I thought it would be a decent idea to get pretty hyped up for the test so I decided to take 80mg xr (2 30mg and 1 20mg) so I emptied all three capsules into a piece of paper and grabbed a sip of water and then dumped the xr beads into my mouth, then I crunched up the tiny beads and when I thought it was all crushed I swallowed. Usually I would take a pepcid complete in the morning to speed up the breaking up of the chemical, it would hit me in about a half hour or less. This morning I didn't and I was wondering if the 80mg would even effect me so more than an hour later I started to feel the stimulant. I became more focused, I felt the visual/headbuzz kind of feeling, fast heartbeat (which was normal for me, even the light palpatations) so while I was taking this test I kept becoming more affected by the drug. I was focused on the test but my heart was going crazy, it was a different kind of beat.

I'm also becoming extremely cold at this point, I am wearing short sleeves but its room temperature. I start getting chilled, and goosebumps are all over my arms. I try to ignore the cold, but I reach in my pocket to pull out my cell phone and I hear my name being called. The voice sounded like my teacher but i'm well aware he didn't call my name. So I do realize that I am having auditory hallucinations at this point, which doesn't bother in the least because I know why im halllucinating. I've also been up for atleast 3 days at once so i'm accustomed to vivid hallucinations. Then I start noticing bugs flying around the room and what looks like mice crawling around, but of course im just hallucinating. So I ignore the creatures and just finish the test, it turns out that I was last to finish but I dont think that it was because I was messed up I was just taking my time and double checking everything. Im actually feeling very confident about the results.

Around 11:30 my heart rate is still up and popping out of my chest (big palpitations). Then there was a sharp jabbing pain in my chest (different from the palpitations) , my legs start to turn cold and feel like they’re falling asleep. My hands start becoming clammy and get a light red color. I leave class to go get a sweatshirt from my locker and check myself out in the bathroom. The sweatshirt is comfortably warm and my eyes are extremely red. I look at my eyes and one eyes pupil is completely dilated with barely any color, the other is normal size then my arms start itching like there wash a rash on them. So I decided to ignore the itch, my skin turns blotchy red and then like 10 mins later its gone. The sharp pains in my chest continue. Pulse feels weaker than before not able to accurately measure this.

By 1 o’clock I feel normal except for a head buzz. Around 2:15 I felt exhausted ridiculously tired, confused, detached from what was going on in school. 2:45 the comedown is over just tired and not my normal self. My hands are really sweaty and my mind has almost stopped racing my chest still feels a little on edge and my legs are still cold and a little numb.

Well I would have to say that that was the hardest “trip” i’ve had it was worse than a bad ‘shroom trip. I would recommend not to ever use adderal unless prescribed. I’m pretty sure that I have done some extensive damage to my heart and also my central nervous system.

This is you first hand experience right here.

If you read this good for you this was made to let me vent a little bit and also to let you know this is not something to mess around with.

The amount of physical pain during this trip was almost unbearable and I can handle pain quite well.

Thanks for listening,
kword
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 13th, 2006
Small Amounts?
I have been prescribed adderall for add. I ask the Dr. For the smallest dose and take one or two 5mg pills a day. Even at this dose I do feel the racing heart and my blood pressure has gone up. But when I take a day or two off - I am so tired all day that I can hardly move. Is this a typical reaction? How long would it go on?
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Hey kword,

i had lots of experience with dexedrine, which is about the same as adderall except it's a better buzz (less edge, more calm), and it's slightly easier on your heart.

I used to take dexedrine 20mg a day for up to two weeks, with only about two hours of sleep every night, and then quit and wait a month. Unlike you I didn't use it to study, I used it to help me write.. But mostly because the buzz/high I got was incredible. And I couldn't quit.

So I became an addict.

In short I did get all your symptoms.. But only when I was deep into the addiction (6 months of going on runs!!) obviously it's very bad for your heart, and whether or not you're prescribed it, the stuff is still speed (amphetamines.) speed is addictive, because it makes you feel you can do anything, and enhances your cognitive abilites in many ways.

I even had times when I was so addicted to the stuff (couldn't give up the buzz for my life!!), where my heart would hurt, beat really fast, and I would have trouble breathing!

The fact that i'm still alive (there were many times where this stuff could have killed me) proves that whatever damage you did to your heart is probably not extensive. Because I went through your symptoms about 30 times or more. I was unwilling to quit, and that's what happens.

I think you experienced "overdose" symptoms, however, not because of abuse or addiction (mine were caused by addiction/abuse.)

you just foolishly doubled your dosage.. Speed is not a drug you can do that with. The only way to use speed for any reason (to get a buzz, to do work, to stay up for days on end) is to use the lowest effective dose. If you lose some of the good effects after using the same dose for a long time, you can try adding an extra 5-10mg here and there. And see how that works. If it works well, you might have a body that can handle it--johnny cash used to take 20 dexedrine pills a day, and 20 sleeping pills every night. It's a matter of tolerance--and only if you have a strong cardio/heart. I don't have a strong heart, that's why dexedrine ruined my health.

Give your heart time to "repair" after this "episode", and if you use adderall during this period, keep it low. I would say no more than 20mg a day. That's really all you need, anyway.

40mg of adderall (if crushed up, and taken all at once) is equal to at least one good hit of crystal meth. And doctors prescribe this stuff!

Speed is dangerous.. But not if you're careful and if you can quit before it ruins your health. My health is ruined permanently because of foolishness and self-loathing. Don't make my mistake.

Hope this helps!
|

replied February 3rd, 2009
Cutting It Close With Adderall
I was 18, 6'1" about 165lbs at the time and Id taken up to 150mgs at once numerous times and it would get me going with little to no bad effects or pain. The only time I ever had a bad experience me and my friend Had been Drinking JD, each popped 3 Yellow Naked Ladies and one of my other friends at the party we were at had a bag full of the 30mgs and he gave us 8 or 9 a piece and told us to make em last because he didnt have many left. The problem was that we were so !**@! up from the Naked Ladies and the Jack we just popped all the Adderall at once and didnt even realize what that meant until right after. A good 30 minutes to an hour Later My Chest Felt like like it was on fire and my heart felt like a 40lb baby kicking at the inside of my rib cage. luckily I have a Pretty High Drug Tolerance/Pain threshold So I was able to keep partying without being that uncomfortable and still had a great time(I knew I had definitely hit my red line and was cutting it close). I dunno how you hallucinated off em but that's pretty crazy.
|

replied March 11th, 2009
dexadrine
anybody know where I can find some of that dexadrine? do they still make it? sounds good, I'd like to make the switch from adderall if Dexa's better for my heart!
|

replied November 21st, 2009
Adderall overdose
I fully believe the effects of amphetimines, Adderall specifically, after reading about the hallucinations you had and I can fully relate! I have been prescribed for about 2 years to adderall for about 2 years now. I used them religiously to study with and when a dose got too weak I called my psychiatrist and got my dose increased. I was doing okay with not taking too much at once. I used them in excess for tests but nothing like I did on this occassion I had been studying for 4 days straight for two humongous tests. It started with a rash that I was diagnosed as egzema. It then got worse that night when I still hadn't slept in three days and barely had eaten anything when I body just started feeling like it was swelling especially in my head. A few hours later I took a shower to try and relax before I went to try and sleep it off and suddenly my skin started to go crazy and I had the worst haluconation that there were worms in my skin and that when I was them with soap they came out of everywhere!! I even started pinching them out of my lips and tongue!! I was freaking out to the point I thought they were taking over my body. My friend came ad brought me to the ER and on the way there I was literally pushing the skin behind my head down because I thought they were trying to get into my brain!! When I got to the ER I was so convinced worms were taking over my body I got furious when they asked me if I was on ecstacy! My heartbeat when I got to the ER was 160!! Not to mention my lip was humongous from pinching so thought worms out for thirty minutes. After they but me to sleep let me calm down I woke up still thinking for awhile they were wrong!! After coming home and after sleeping and eating I realized there were no thought bugs anywhere!

I wanted to post this to make people aware even though you may not think this drug is dangerous if you use it to study this experience has taught mr otherwise!! This drug if taken too much of it in a limited period of time is just like speed and will take over your mind!! You never realize until something like this how powerful the mind really is!! So if you are prescribed or do use it please be careful with your limits because I would never want anybody to go through what I did that day!
|

replied February 2nd, 2010
I've never heard of this befor till I went threw it
I've been up 3 days now, my arms are red and smell of an odor unlike anything else. I took my normal 4 10mg adderall's every 4 hours but tonight i stoped breathing well and my hands and arms are stiff, clammy, sore and look as if I'd cut myself 100 times but I've just been rubbing them all night. For some reason my heart has'nt slowed down, not even after 8 full hours of no pills and all fodd, etc.
This is my second time having this reaction and I've been on this stuff for roughly 5-6 years and I'm only 16, 5 8" 110lbs. I started abusing adderall when I was left to fend for my self. If you read this and you have had this happen to you let me in. I know I cant be the only one that fears the unknown, fears body mutasions caused by deadly drug use.
|

replied January 21st, 2012
decade of addy abuse
I don't know if anyone will read this anytime soon, but I have been struggling with adderall addiction for almost 12 years, my mental capacity is stuck in my early twenties despite me being almost 35. Today I fought myself from going to the pharm, to refill my script but there i was getting it, i actually walked out, but did not pray, I got my kids- who are 7mo old twins and yep picked the pills up. it is now 1:48 am and I have ingested 110 mg in a matter of 8 hours. I have experienced everything mentioned here- blotchy skin, seeing things, i always think i hear my babies crying or my phone ringing, my eyes and head ache, my lower back aches, now a new development- lower abdomin on right side aches- i am afraid to go to the dr. i suspect i may have liver or kidney damage. I am afraid my babies will be taken from me, and i am a single parent- if i go into rehab there is no one to care for them. My plan was to pop some addies, organize and clean my apartment and complete the mundane hated daily chores I constantly put off.
I have forgotten how to function without adderall, and now what I never realized or even fathomed was that my health- at 34 is probably compromised.
I have to plan when I can sleep, how much work I must miss to crash.
anyone else ever experience this lower ab pain? or anything else I just stumbled through mistypping???
|

replied February 11th, 2012
Hi Comeonnow,
I can relate. Although I have only been using the amps for a couple years and now have some serious health issues from them. You are lucky you have not damaged yourself. I have two young girls and it is so hard to tell them everyday that mommy is sick. I still take the amps but they do nothing. Just don't know what I plan on doing. I do the same thing with the pharmacy. I pretty much hate all my prescribed meds and want off of them. Just don't see how I have the time and money, and childcare, to go away. I do have the lower ab pain. I feel like it is a vascular thing. I got some dark bruising in groin too after a heavy day of use. Be careful. Your body probably is still recovering from the twins...
|

replied February 13th, 2012
addiction
Although I took 3, 20mg pills over the last 8 hours to help me catch up on work and get things done, I have never been prescribed any amphetamine or abused one on a regular basis. I've felt some of these symptoms tonight but spaced everything out so that nothing was strong, just some tingling and a shadow in my perefrials that isn't there. I am very familiar with addiction and amphetamine or anything else, the behaviors are the same. I am also in my 4th year of my undergrad studying psych. You are clearly in a catch 22, damned if you do, damned if you don't. Here are a few suggestions: One suggestion would be self sabotage. Tell your prescribing doctor that you're having trouble limiting dosing and that you want to be cut off, or a friend or dealer. Whether its deleting the number or simply telling them. This will at least force you to get well enough to clear your head a little so you can make a decision in a good frame of mind. Another alternative would be an intensive out-patient program so you don't jeopardize losing the kids. If neither of those methods will truly help... you need to do whatever you have to do to get the kids somewhere and enter rehab. Your worried about losing your kids temporarily in the short term, but you are going to take their father from them permanently. Although it may seem like you are, you aren't doing your children any favors by not getting yourself better for fear of hurting them. They would be much happier having to go 6 days, 6 months, even 6 years without you, if at the end they got a healthy, stable father and role model.

I know I know, easier said than done. It's just the month or two coming off and breaking the habbit that is tougher than just giving in. After 2 months, you'll think "oh shoot, I should have done this 8 years ago." Feeling bad for yourself makes anything worse.

At the end of the day... You can't take care of anyone else until you've taken care of yourself. A withdrawm amd sick father for 15-30 more years (if you make it that long) is doing an injustice, not risking a few month or even a year separation. I hope it works out for you. You just have to decide today you wont use. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, not today. Stick with it, make sure those babies don't grow up without a living father.
|

replied February 13th, 2012
addiction
Although I took 3, 20mg pills over the last 8 hours to help me catch up on work and get things done, I have never been prescribed any amphetamine or abused one on a regular basis. I've felt some of these symptoms tonight but spaced everything out so that nothing was strong, just some tingling and a shadow in my perefrials that isn't there. I am very familiar with addiction and amphetamine or anything else, the behaviors are the same. I am also in my 4th year of my undergrad studying psych. You are clearly in a catch 22, damned if you do, damned if you don't. Here are a few suggestions: One suggestion would be self sabotage. Tell your prescribing doctor that you're having trouble limiting dosing and that you want to be cut off, or a friend or dealer. Whether its deleting the number or simply telling them. This will at least force you to get well enough to clear your head a little so you can make a decision in a good frame of mind. Another alternative would be an intensive out-patient program so you don't jeopardize losing the kids. If neither of those methods will truly help... you need to do whatever you have to do to get the kids somewhere and enter rehab. Your worried about losing your kids temporarily in the short term, but you are going to take their father from them permanently. Although it may seem like you are, you aren't doing your children any favors by not getting yourself better for fear of hurting them. They would be much happier having to go 6 days, 6 months, even 6 years without you, if at the end they got a healthy, stable father and role model.

I know I know, easier said than done. It's just the month or two coming off and breaking the habbit that is tougher than just giving in. After 2 months, you'll think "oh shoot, I should have done this 8 years ago." Feeling bad for yourself makes anything worse.

At the end of the day... You can't take care of anyone else until you've taken care of yourself. A withdrawm amd sick father for 15-30 more years (if you make it that long) is doing an injustice, not risking a few month or even a year separation. I hope it works out for you. You just have to decide today you wont use. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, not today. Stick with it, make sure those babies don't grow up without a living father.
|

replied March 9th, 2012
Yes. Very, very scary thing. Was in the hospital last August for a kidney infection that I'm certain Adderall had something to do with. It's so easy to get dehydrated on ady and with all of that toxic junk in you, your body can't filter through all of it. Not to mention, lack of sleep/nutrition and so on. This is your body telling you it's shutting down. You should seek immediate medical attention. If you can't right now, at the very least get some water in you asap and do whatever you possibly can to relax. Shower/a book/whatever you find comfortable. Really take a minute to sit and breathe deeply to keep yourself steady and sleep. There is a sight, perhaps you've viewed it? It's called quittingadderall.com The information discussed there is invaluable, really diving into the addiction itself, what to expect, your nutritional needs, and just the overwhelming support. To know you're not alone in the addiction you face. They're very to the point, that you have to accept you're going to feel crappy for awhile... but remember WHY you wanted help with it in the first place. There's a life for you after this, and you don't have to feel tweaked out all the time, it's a terrible feeling truly. But you can have your life back. If you're having abdominal and back pains your kidney is failing and you NEED to stop. For you, for your babies. I know its scary, that you're afraid that people will think your an unfit parent, that you fear losing your children. But I'm telling you now, your babies need you here alive. There is help for this. If anything you're taking the right step, a responsible step for your children and yourself. If you ever want to talk I'll talk to you anytime. I want to help you fight through this. It's a very scary thing and you shouldn't have to be alone in it. If I miss you on here, defiantly PM me
|

replied February 2nd, 2010
Re: Adderall overdose
Wxt1515 wrote:
I fully believe the effects of amphetimines, Adderall specifically, after reading about the hallucinations you had and I can fully relate! I have been prescribed for about 2 years to adderall for about 2 years now. I used them religiously to study with and when a dose got too weak I called my psychiatrist and got my dose increased. I was doing okay with not taking too much at once. I used them in excess for tests but nothing like I did on this occassion I had been studying for 4 days straight for two humongous tests. It started with a rash that I was diagnosed as egzema. It then got worse that night when I still hadn't slept in three days and barely had eaten anything when I body just started feeling like it was swelling especially in my head. A few hours later I took a shower to try and relax before I went to try and sleep it off and suddenly my skin started to go crazy and I had the worst haluconation that there were worms in my skin and that when I was them with soap they came out of everywhere!! I even started pinching them out of my lips and tongue!! I was freaking out to the point I thought they were taking over my body. My friend came ad brought me to the ER and on the way there I was literally pushing the skin behind my head down because I thought they were trying to get into my brain!! When I got to the ER I was so convinced worms were taking over my body I got furious when they asked me if I was on ecstacy! My heartbeat when I got to the ER was 160!! Not to mention my lip was humongous from pinching so thought worms out for thirty minutes. After they but me to sleep let me calm down I woke up still thinking for awhile they were wrong!! After coming home and after sleeping and eating I realized there were no thought bugs anywhere!

I wanted to post this to make people aware even though you may not think this drug is dangerous if you use it to study this experience has taught mr otherwise!! This drug if taken too much of it in a limited period of time is just like speed and will take over your mind!! You never realize until something like this how powerful the mind really is!! So if you are prescribed or do use it please be careful with your limits because I would never want anybody to go through what I did that day!

You know nothing of hell. Some of us NEVER had a family and drugs were all we're worth to the world so stop your b.s propaganda and get a life!
|

replied April 25th, 2010
Sleep before you take
Had the same experiance. Small bugs flying and mice crawling around. I was convinced I had telekinesis for about an hour too. I saw random faces in closet doors and such. From what i''ve heard since, this is born of a result of two things: mixing with sleeping medication (mostly ambian + Lunesta), and continuing to take the medication for several days straight regardless of lack of sleep (which is ironically why you take the sleeping medication in the first place). I can honestly say that it was the scariest experiance of my life. Things just started coming alive and moving around. And i was shivering holding my legs up above the ground because there were hoardes of bugs crawling around. Needless to say, I do NOT need to have this experiance twice to properly regulate my adhd medication! This side effect is known as "temporary paranoid schizophrenia".
|

replied May 4th, 2010
i will never do it again.
This happened to me today-I took 2 and a half 30''s and thought I was going to kick the bucket. I was hallucinating and paranoid. All I could think was either I was going to die or the people around me were going to have me committed. It was like coming down off of acid after a really bad trip. It was seriously hell. I would never recommend taking more than the prescribed dosage. Especially if you are prone to paranoia or anxiety as I am.....I am just praying I didn''t learn my lesson too late and have heart or liver damage that will haunt me in future years.
|

replied August 6th, 2010
ok people. adderall is the dumbest drug in the world. add is not a life threatening disorder so why take a drug that could screw up your life and cause u to have paranoid trips about bugs and mice and stuff. i mean come on... attention deficit disorder. so you cant pay attention in school so u gotta take amphetamines. boo hoo. if u would just focus on reality and not whats going on in your silly brain, school would probably just go along fine. stop taking/abusing prescription drugs. there bad for your body. think about it for a second. your putting toxins into your body. take vitamins.. minerals.. drink water.. get active. letting these drugs stimulate your mind is not fixing anything. its just giving you relief from a made up disorder. if u want to get high smoke some weed and relax. geez people u all sound like retards. i mean just be happy and u will have no problems.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied January 16th, 2012
ADD
I think that before you judge other people and say t hings like "madeup disorder" you should look in the mirror. Nobobdy is perfect, everyone has different issues that they have to deal with on a daily basis so who are you to judge? I can honestly say that I do have ADD. I have struggled to concentrate since I can remember. I have trouble remembering things as simple as a conversation I had 5 minutes ago, direction to somewhere that I have been more than once, Names of people I meet and many other things as well. I have tried many things to help my concentration the "natural way" and unfortunately nothing has worked. I have taken vitamins and along with breakfast to help boost my mind at the beginning of the day, I have tried games or exercises to help your memory among other things and nothing has worked for me besides adderall. I have been on adderall for the past five months and I love how clear I finally am. I don't like that I do feel like my heart is racing and my hands get clammy but besides that I love it. I am not interested in feeling "high" I am interested in being able to learn things and remember things and concentrate better. Do you know what it's like to never want to try to learn because you never feel like you can? What it's like to spend hours and hours after class everyday just to get by with a B in a class, despite all of your extra work? To always sell yourself short? To think that you are dumb and always feel self concious when it comes to anything that you need to concentrate on or remember? Well I do and I can tell you that for once in my life I KNOW that I am NOT dumb. I CAN remember things, I can concentrate on a simple task. It is honestly life changing...do you think that I WANT to take some stupid pill everyday to feel "normal"??? Come on, have a little respect. I would love to be clear headed all on my own but no matter how hard I try, I just can't. Im sick and tired of trying and trying and never getting there. I wish you could take a walk in my shoes before you come on here acting like you are all mighty and know what goes on inside MY head.

Rina
|

replied September 9th, 2010
I can dig your message about taking bigbonghits and chilling out, but thats still no reason to piss on other people's problems. Adderall addiction is serious, whether you'represcribed or not. I had a pretty serious problem with the stuff for 2+ years in high school, and those were by far the two worst years of my life. I lost weight, got out of touch with most of my friends and family, couldn't sleep, had hallucinations and worst of all started stealing to support my habit. Thank god I managed to quit that trash when I did or I might very well be dead by now. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but if you ever legitimately believed you were being eaten alive by bugs, or on fire, or being chased by wolves you might think a little differently.
|

replied November 26th, 2010
why do ppl take such low doses? seriously i snort 140 mg...I always get the effects you were talking about except more. My whole body goes completely numb, but then again I'm used to a thing ton cuz the first time i did it i snorted bout 300 mg and almost died..im only 5'2'' and 140 pounds and my heart rate was over 200 i was having blurry hallucinations and extreme parinoia. I yelled at the nurses cuz i thought they were smoking weed outside my room,and i was walkig all around the hospital looking for where the weed was, but that was the next day when i was still coming down,but it was still affecting me,and the thing they gave me to slow my heartrate down caused a bunch of halucinations too, i also smoked about a quad of weed that day,which also speeds up your heart rate... and i was up for a good 4 days no sleep,no food, no water other than what they gave me in the I.V....but it was scary that night,it was all dreamlike and they told me i was going to die. NOT A GOOD THING TO TELL SOMEONE ON SPEED!!!!! Anyway i had my heart tested bout a month later to see if i was dead or something, turns out i got a healthier heart than just about everyone my age,even after taking a ton of speed!
|

replied March 5th, 2011
Adderall Overdose
Dude, I overdosed the other day. Had the same symptoms. the heart rate part is normal, addeall does that. I still have the red eyes from THREE days ago. I googled it because I never got red eyes before. I freakin took 90mg's b4, never happend. i just couldnt get a hold of them fer a while, and all i did was take 40 mg, and so much stuff happend, my eyes felt like they were going to POP out.
but i still LOVE adderrall.
|

replied March 7th, 2011
I fully believe the effects of amphetamines, Adder all specifically, after reading about the hallucinations you had and I can fully relate! I have been prescribed for about 2 years to adder all for about 2 years now. I used them religiously to study with and when a dose got too weak. . I took my normal 4 10mg adder all’s every 4 hours but tonight i stopped breathing well and my hands and arms are stiff, clammy, sore and look as if I'd cut myself 100 times but I've just been rubbing them all night.
|

replied September 6th, 2011
I am prescribed 20mg of Adderal, today I took 2 20mg in the morning plus 2!huge cup of coffee, I studied for about 3 hours than decided to take another pill to keep me studying, as I continued to study, I started to feel my heart racing way faster than before. The combination of adderall and coffee is the worst thing I could have ever done. My vision was different throughout the whole day, I felt way more aggressive and anxious than ever before. I'm never doing this again, cause it makes u stay up and write stupid stuff like this. I'm just going to my stick to my norcal medical cannabis. By the way the more northern u go in Cali the better the bud gets, hands down, nobody can argue with that. So-cal bud is all shwag
|