Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Could It Be Lymphoma

New to this site. I have re-occuring very large dark cysts that form on the indise near the groin. They are very painful and only drainbloody fluid. I have had severe night sweats for a year or more. Not hot flashes, already over thoese. My breast Dr. Suggested I be tested for lymphoma. Anyone else experiencing the horrible cysts. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 7th, 2006
Re: Could It Be Lymphoma
bann wrote:
new to this site. I have re-occuring very large dark cysts that form on the indise near the groin. They are very painful and only drainbloody fluid. I have had severe night sweats for a year or more. Not hot flashes, already over thoese. My breast Dr. Suggested I be tested for lymphoma. Anyone else experiencing the horrible cysts. Thanks

my uncle had lymphoma, and he also reported severe itching with the night sweats. He is 55 and was cured.

I would get everything and anything abnormal checked out.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....