User Profile
My bro he thinks he owns me and he is ordering me around like im a 3 year old, he acts as though hes my mother and I cant take it, its stresssing me out to the point where im really scared im going to have a miscarriage because all the stress he is putting me threw.. I dont know what to do, I cant stop crying, im soo worried, my family wont do anything about him either and hes 22 and no job, no nothing. I asked my mom to move out with her but she dosnt have the room and her hours are being cut down so she cant afford a bigger appartment.. What can I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Look all you can to do is think of that baby. I have one of those around to he made me cry alot at first. But all you can do is think of that baby not him you know what your going through so screw him. That baby depends on you so worry about you I know its hard but you have to. Write letters. Think of baby names. Think about having that cute sweet lovable baby not some dick head pushing you around. How far along are you. Hope your ok.
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2006
Supporter
Im about 5 weeks, and yeah all I can do is think about my baby so I told my boyfriend last night and he came and got me and I spent the night at his house, where I still am, I slept in his sisiters bed because she was out for the night. I'm going to have to go home tonight though because of school, otherwise I wouldnt. I have another week left until spring break so when that happens im going to try and stay away from home. I'm planning on telling my mom about my pregnancy soon so maybe I can stay with her for abit until me and shawn can get a place of our own.
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Oh_mommy..
How old are you? And how is it that your mom let u stay over at ur b/f's house for the night?
|

replied March 5th, 2006
If you can stay away from there do for as much as you can that way no stress why havent you told your mon you are pregnant does your dad know that is who you are living with aint it well need any one to talk to im here I know what you are going through PM me.
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2006
Supporter
I am 17, my mom didnt know I spent the night here, I took my cat and walked out the front door (i live with my 2 bros and dad) I havnt told anybody about my pregnany cause im only 5 weeks along and just found out myself and I want to get things straightend out first and talk to my family doctor and get my examination done first that way I know everything will be ok
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Maybe when you tell your mom you're pregnant... If you explain the situation... Maybe she'll let you at least sleep on her couch or something until you can figure out something more permanent? *shrug* i'm sure it couldn't hurt if she knew why you need to get away from him.. It might make her want to help you out more.
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2006
Supporter
Yeah thats exactly what I am thinking, im trying to hint to her I want to stay with her, she said we will have to sit down and talk.. The way she has talked today has made me feel like she knows that I am. But I unno, I doubt she does its prob me just being paranoid that my best friend told her or something. I dont know..
|
Quick Reply