Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

What Do You Think I Should Do....?

As in other posts some of you all may have read that I started spotting a little over 2 1/2 weeks ago and stopped after like 3 days. It's almost the end of the month and I haven't got my period yet. I took 2 hpt and they both came out negitive.. But I think those hpt are full of it. I sleep a lot more, I am wanting to eat more because my stumach is giving me a lot of growling with a little pain ( like I havent ate for a day ) when I ate like an hour ago, I am cramping as if I am going to get my period but i'm not. I noticed my stumach has been getting weak but I don't know if you want to call that nasuea. This morning when I woke up I didn't feel so well and I thought I was going to faint. My boobs don't hurt but then again all women are all different. You think I should go see my gyn. Soon, or wait a few weeks. When I do go should I tell him my symthoms or do you think I might be pregnet. I am not scared, but I told my boyfriend that I haven't got my period and he looked at me and said you better not be. So eh, what do you all think and what should I do?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 31st, 2003
Experienced User
I would go see your doctor, just to be on the safe side. Ask for a blood test, just to be sure. As far as your boyfriend goes, what does that mean "you better not be" ???If you are pregnant, you didn't get that way all by yourself!!! Goodluck and keep us posted!
|

replied January 2nd, 2004
I have an irregular period.. I am just not gonna have sex again... Condoms always break on me... Birth control makes me really sick.. Was on em for 6 years and the last 2 years I was on it thats when I got sick and stuff... Bah!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...