Hi every one who sees this im worried about my breathing its very bad it gets very very bad at night and I strugle to get my breath I us my inhalers but they dont help much can any one give me any helpfull tips to help lots of thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Breathing
butterfingers wrote:
hi every one who sees this im worried about my breathing its very bad it gets very very bad at night and I strugle to get my breath I us my inhalers but they dont help much can any one give me any helpfull tips to help lots of thanks

:idea: I have just been diagnosed with vcd (vocal cord dysfunction), google it or you should see an asthma doctor, and have a spiromerty test done (it doesn't hurt!) and may be try new meds that the doctor gives you. Raise your head up, by elevating the bed or raise pillows up that might help you.!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....