Okay I am 13 years old and my best friend is 16. We have been friends since forever. I always depend on her because you know shes older. Well a couple days ago she called me and started crying, she said she was pregnant. She told me she didn't tell anyone but me. So me and her talked to my mom about it becuase she lost her mom a long time ago. I wanna help her so much because shes been there for me always, whenever I needed her she was there. And now I dont know what to do. I wanna help her so much. But whenever I talk about her to my mom I start crying. I need advise on what to do to help my best friend.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Experienced User
(x).
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Experienced User
I agree...All you can do is be there for her no matter what she decided shes going to do about the pregnancy. Maybe go with her to the docs...Just be there for her. Aside from that theres not a whole lot you can do. If you are talking about helping her financially, you are a little you but maybe you could get some private jobs (ie yard work....) and help her look for gov. Assisitance..If she chooses to keep the baby

i'm, just curious, are you the father?? If not, does the father know?

Best of luck
|

replied March 3rd, 2006
Thanks for the advise! No, im not the father. Ima girl. And yeah I think the father knows. She said she told him but im not sure because we go to different schools.
|

replied March 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Just be there for her.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...