First , id like to say hello and god bless to all , ive been suffering w/lower back pain from a murdercycle in 1989. Does anybody else use methadone for pain relief, I do 20mgx2a day. Ive found it to be the most reliable pain med yet , I have not even needed a increase in 4 yrs. Anybody else who uses , could you please let me know of any log term side effects, my wife says im very forgetful. Your help would be greatly appreciated ...Thanxs in advance -lets try to stay strong
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2011
methadone
I am on this also and another med also. seems to work back pain somewhat for me. i am concerned due to the pharmacy saying this is not really good for you. speak to your pharmast. i told my dr. what i was told and he said stay with it never mind what you were told. due to this i am somewhat concerned but take it. i am also taking oxocodine for the pain
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...