Hey guys...Im 14wks and 5 days pregnant....I go back to the dr tomorrow.. I know this is a long shot..But my husbands birthday is the day after my dr appointment..And I know I still got 3/4 weeks before they can tell me the sex of the baby. But I really want to make his birthday special..Is there anyway you think they could take an "educated guess" at the sex of the baby so I could have pink/blue balloons all over the house when he came in from work??? He always makes my birthday/holidays super special and I want to return the favor...!
I know its a far shot..Only being 14wks and 6 days @ the time of the appointment...But what do you think? Could it be a shot?
Thanx guys!
Krys
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Aaawwwww....Sounds like you got a great guy there. You never know they may be able to look in there to see of they can tell.....It's normally around 16 - 23 weeks that they can tell....But you can try...It all depends on the doctor and if he/she wants to do you a favor.

I don't know about an educated guess because of lawsutes....Some people are like that you know? (not that you are)

i'd ask ...It's worth a try. My hubby's b-day is march 6th and we find out our skoot on the 7th.
|

replied March 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Hey
Hey thanks for your reply, I just figured i'd let you know..The dr wouldn't go for it :( told me i'd have to wait... Said it would be so usless right now still.......Soooooo maybe next time :(.... At least my husband will be wiht me when we find out and I wont be without him! So thats a plus!*~ I did get to hear its heartbeat today again, its always wonderul ... But thanx 4 being there :)~
take care...
|

replied March 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well it was worth a try...I have a baby calendar that I printed off the net and it stated on there at my 15th week and a few days that they may or may not be able to tell the sex of the baby. 14 weeks must be toooo early. Look on the bright side your next visit you should be able to tell. Yay.

Good luck with your pregnancy. Let us know when you find out.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...