Hi I have been ttc for about 1 year no luck yet. I was wondering for the first and secound month of being prego do u still have cramps like you would have before you start your period?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm 5 weeks and I have cramps every day. They come and go and only last for a few minutes but they annoy me and make me nervous. Someone from my doctor's office told me it's completely normal and so is lower back pain. It freaks me out though because I really feel like my period could come at any time. Hopefully it will stop soon. I'd rather have morning sickness and sore boobs than this. Good luck ttc!
|

replied February 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I had them everyday for the first 6 weeks, all day long--and felt them in my back too---it is suppose to be normal---

after 6 weeks mine subsided to once or twice a week.
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Thank You
Thank you I last had my period on jan 13 it lasted until jan 28 so I am way over due for my period. My period always last forever. I hope I am prego!!! I have a doctor appt on march 7th. I have had cramps for the last week but I did not start my period but I was upset I was like damn did not get prego this month I dont want my period so I guess I will find out on the 7th. Pray for me.
Love bre
|

replied March 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
March 7th is right around the corner. Lots of baby dust to you!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....