Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Period And Still Pregnant.......

I have sex often and my period is irregular so idk if I am pregnant or not.

I am not on bc or use condums, my bf pulls out.

I had all the symptoms of preg. 3 weeks b4 my period actually came?
Bloating,sore nipples,swollen breasts,constipation,back aches...The whole shin dig.

And now this week (sun) I got my period and my cramps were intense and I had shooting pains not just crmpas I was wicked dehydrated and shaky and had hight sweats...My boobs hurt and I still have all the period/prego symptoms...

Could I have gotten pregnant and still be gettig a period?
My flow is lighter and not heavy...Just in a lot of pain

i was wondering if it is enditromisis?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Same Prob.
Man, im going throw the same problem. I got my what I think is my "period" on the 22 and I had sex on the 17th. I think I might be pregnant but I got my "period" but, I read from some doctor here in ehealth that that is called a "fake menstration" and since we have all those symptoms, we might be prego. And he recommends to take a hpt or go take a blood test. But then again, I read from some other women that she thought she was pregnant. She had all the symptoms and today, she wrote a forum saying that she isent pregnant anymore. Why? Because she also got her period and then, I think she went to the doctor and they told her that the egg was fertalized. But, the egg didnt stick to the uterus so, thats why she got her "period" but it was sort of like a miscarrige. To tell u the truth, im scared because I got the same thing too. I got my "period" and I dont want it to be that!! Im worried!! Hopefully that dosent happen to us!!!
|

replied February 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Jenny- that's called a chemical pregnancy (when you're pregnant but it doesn't stick and you get your period/have a miscarriage). I don't know much about it but you should look it up on google if you're concerned.
|

replied June 4th, 2009
Could I be pregnant
I believe that I am preggo also. I am still having my period, but blood test and urine test come back negative. I have been really nauseated and craving weird foods. My stomach is also growing. This is weird, but I see I'm not the only one this is happening to.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...