Anyone out there being treated for depression and/or bipolar disorder? I have a new doctor that I don't really trust and am having some side effects from my meds. I can't concentrate very well, and feel spacey a lot, and tired.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Yup
I am being treated for major depression and major anxiaty I don't have bipolar so I don't really know the side affects of those meds but I know my anxiaty meds along with my depression meds do make me tired all the time and spaced out and I can't concerntrate on anything
|

replied March 2nd, 2006
Hope This Helps!!!
My best friend and I are both bipolar-go figure what is the chance of that. She was having a lot of the same symptoms you are, inability to concentrate, anxiety-come to find out she was taking too much of her meds. Maybe your dosage is just too high. Ultimately, if you don't trust your md, get a new one. Keep looking until you find one you clock with, after all he/she is going to be a very important part of your life. :d
|

replied June 14th, 2013
I dislike doctors alway over medacate
Sounds like my bi polar, but I dont take meds. I take a one a day, tart cherrie juice, and a fish oil. I also have gotten rid of the inability to control my my thought process. Hemi synk, medatation. Youtube has many. I do about two hours a day spaced out. Whenever I feel stressed or cannot sleep. Oh an I just found out aloe vera has a boat load of stuff in it. Even cures cancer, gerat way for lots of B vitoz. Check it out. My bi polar thanks the tart cherrie juce also. Good luck on meds, I found all natural. All docz lie. Lol
|

replied June 14th, 2013
Sounds like my bi polar, but I dont take meds. I take a one a day, tart cherrie juice, and a fish oil. I also have gotten rid of the inability to control my my thought process. Hemi synk, medatation. Youtube has many. I do about two hours a day spaced out. Whenever I feel stressed or cannot sleep. Oh an I just found out aloe vera has a boat load of stuff in it. Even cures cancer, gerat way for lots of B vitoz. Check it out. My bi polar thanks the tart cherrie juce also. Good luck on meds, I found all natural. All docz lie. Lol
|

replied June 14th, 2013
Sounds like my bi polar, but I dont take meds. I take a one a day, tart cherrie juice, and a fish oil. I also have gotten rid of the inability to control my my thought process. Hemi synk, medatation. Youtube has many. I do about two hours a day spaced out. Whenever I feel stressed or cannot sleep. Oh an I just found out aloe vera has a boat load of stuff in it. Even cures cancer, gerat way for lots of B vitoz. Check it out. My bi polar thanks the tart cherrie juce also. Good luck on meds, I found all natural. Allot docz lie. Lol
|

replied June 14th, 2013
|
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...