There's something wrong with my bladder, I constantly have to urinate, then i'll go and stand up and I have to go again or at least feel like it, it's in the tract and inside the area of my bladder, I have gained weight in the lower stomache area and sometimes get this pain, kinda pressure, in the bladder or ovary area, i've had several tests done but everything appears normal but I know somethings not right, help. Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 31st, 2003
Experienced User
Hi I know the feeling I too have had many test done, I thought I had utis all the time, but the test kept coming up neg, I was told that I could have innercystial cystitis, I went to a urologist I a cystoscopic done, everything came back neg, the cause of my pressure and constant urinating is due to nerve damage in my back due to a motor vehicle accident, any way if you have cystitis, or innercystial cystitis, it can not be detected by any test except for a cystoscopic, in which they put a catheter into your bladder and a scope, I dont know what type of test you have done, but if you keep having these feelings and you havent seen a urologist, maybe you should. Good luck, if you have any other questions, pm oe email me, id be glad to offer you some more insight on the cystoscopic,
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2019
Cystitis is a common urinary tract infectious disease, accounting for more than 60% of urinary tract infections. The clinical symptoms are the frequency of urination, the urgency of urination, urinary pain, urinary discomfort, lower abdominal pain and so on. For cystitis, natural medicine diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill can treat it.

You' d better to see a urologist and find the cause.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....