I recently discovered that I have phimosis, which is really tight foreskin. I wasnt able to retract my foreskin over the head of my penis, even when it was flaccid. However I have done some reseaarch and started manually stretching the foreskin. I can now retract my foreskin over the head of my penis when it is flacid. However when I touch the exposed head, it is really really sensitive. Even when I gently touch it there is a lot of discomfort.

If anyone cured them self of phimosis pleae help me. What can I do to make the head of my penis less sensitive?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 13th, 2006
" however I have done some reseaarch and started manually stretching the foreskin. I can now retract my foreskin over the head of my penis"

having the same problem. Can you share the research?

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: touch, penis, head
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....