Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Negative Blood Test, But Still Pregnant???

It's been 53 days and still no period. My breast are killing me, my stomach feels bloated, i'm having bad heartburn, i'm always tired, and after being on my feet for about three hours, they became swollen and achy. It's been almost two months with no period and the provera isn't making it start. Has anyone taken a blood test that came out negative, but they were indeed pregnant????? He told me on the the 15th that i'm either pregnant or about to start. It's been way over a week, no period.
Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey! Look back a day or two and you'll find my post "neg blood test. Still preggo??". I'm going through very much the same thing. I am waiting for an ultrasound monday and another blood test. I'm hoping they mixed up my blood work or the hormone level just wasn't high enough.
Let me know how everything turns out!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Anyone took provera for a late period and found out they were pregnant? I heard it can cause birth defects.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Go back to the doctors and explain you are worried, hopefully you will get a similar outcome as wannnababy.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...