Ok. Is it possible for my baby (i'm 19 weeks pg) to be up in my ribs all the time? The baby is breech and facing towards my back. I get these weird pains below my ribs all across my abdomen, but not at once. There will be a pain here, then it will move to a diff place. Maybe I should sit up straighter???? :?
Thanks!!
Kristi
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Posture helps a lot..The more you slouch..The higher your baby seems....

Mine actually flipped around that point so everything you're experiencing will change ( like kicks and punches )

good luck girl!! I made 31 weeks today!!

Sarah
|

replied March 20th, 2006
It has changed. Sometimes I get a twinge up near there, and I think the baby is moving its arms or something. My oldest daughter was always really high up. Thanks magic!
Kristi :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...