Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Always Keep the Diaper On! (Page 1)

Just a funny storyof the joy of motherhood*

last night macy's diaper was drooping cuz she sucks down sippy cups of juice like it will disappear if she doesn't so while standing by the garbage I took it off and b4 I could get a new diaper she walked over to the cereal cabinet and pooped on the floor and it wasnt hard so I couldnt just pick it up. So while im freaking out trying to get her out of it (she stepped in it as I was running to her) my hubby came into the ktichen to help and stepped in some that she did I can only assume right when I took the diaper off cuz the whole ordeal happened in about 90 seconds. It was so funny but the kitchen reeked!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Haha that is hilarious...We had the same problem with my bestfriends little boy...I had given him a shower and he ran into the kitchen soaking wet...And when I came around the corner he was leaning down trying to get some cookies from the cabinet and he just started peeing everywhere...Not to mention it was in the floor and inside the cabinet...I couldnt help but laugh...

But jace my son ...If you dont qucikly put a diaper on him when your changing him...The air hits it I guess and he always pee's in my face...I hate it ...Because this happens all the time :wink:
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lol.......................Just wait, elisa pulled off her diaper and smeared crap everywhere on her blankets clothes, body and face it was horrible we just threw her right in the bath and washed all her stuff right away. Yesterday she had the runs(shes been sick) she stuck her hands in it and came and grabbed my arms and touched everything along the way the joys of diapers and kids.!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh I can't wait
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Argh...Don't scare the new mommies...Ahahaha.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Scared....Already
|

User Profile
Ahaha I wasn't until I heard those stories...I guess I never thought of having to deal with poo issues ahahaha.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Oh girls, you just wait...... Your turn is almost here hahahahahaha :p
|

User Profile
Ah man! Lol I just want her to be cute and clean!! Is it too much to ask?? Ahahaha
|

User Profile
Supporter
It is kimmie lol
|

Experienced User
It happens. When my daughter was about 1 1/2 she was in the bath..I stepped just outside the door to grab something and heard her yelling, "poopy! Poopy, mommy!" I looked in and there it was floating around the tub. She also went through the stage of taking her diaper off, which allowed it to smear all over everything. Thank goodness she was quick to potty train!
|

User Profile
Lmao, I think I am going to be duck taping and stapling her diaper on...Hahaha.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Haha that's halarious, my cousin has triplets and she's in the process of potty training them oh boy!

They like to go at the same time, so abby will be on the potty and karli will run through the house yelling "mom, I have to go soooo baaad" and tommy will just poop on the floor. It's definitely interesting at their house now haha.

A few weeks ago beth (their mom) was folding laundry and karli came to the top of the steps and said tommy was making a mess, so she ran upstairs and he'd somehow got up to his dads razor or something on the counter and shaved a patch of his hair off so they had to shave him bald haha and he likes to get in the fridge and dump chocolate syrup all over the carpet and furniture when you aren't looking :wink:. I swear she watches them and she's a good mom, but it's hard to keep an eye on all three at once.

Have fun mommies.
|

replied February 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ok, this isn't poop related but it's still amusing.

I was babysitting a (barely) 2 year old girl and I was changing her diaper. Before I could get the new one on she took off. I chased her into the living room where she was on the couch and I told her to come put her diaper on. She got up and there was a massive wet spot on the couch. I said "what did you do?!" and she calmly says "i peed on the couch". Then when the parents got home I told them what she'd done and they laughed and said she did that all the time. I was horrified.
|

User Profile
Lmao ack!
|

User Profile
Um...What does that have to do with this thread? You posted your own thread which I replied too...It's rather rude to just go posting things out of contect...
|

User Profile
.A.N.Y.W.A.Y.S....

My cousins are 11 months apart (ack!) and my boy cousin doug (who is the youngest) used to (when they were really small) stand on his bed and pee across the room onto my other cousins face when she was sleeping!!! Ahaha so gross...Poor girl...I think she used to try to pee on him back but being without male parts she didn't get to do a very good job...Hehe.
|

Especially eHealthy
O babies are great! We went bowling last night and one of my husbands friends was holding her and she drooled m&m chocolate all over him. And I was holding my hand open so she could pick the m&ms from it but normally mommies open hand means spit it out for when shes choking or eating something she shouldnt so she spit m&m drool in a puddle into my hand and to top it off I forgot to brign wet wipes.
|

Experienced User
Haha yeah

babies are so nice to have fun with ...

I was giving my son a bath and hes 12month old and I had him in the tub seat and he was whinin about something and I was gettin a towel for him to get out and warm him.. But before that I saw a poop comin out of his arse lol.. And im like oh great I have to give u a bath all over again lol .. He started laughing .. Im like you cute boy lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I remember when my first baby was 3 weeks old, it was bath time so I got him undressed removed the nappy, then he started! There was poo everywhere, all in the bath, all over the towel I couldnt put him down because his butt was such a mess so I just held him there in mid-air and called for my mum! She came and saved the day fishing the poo out of the water with this big jug!
2nd baby seemed to hate pooing in his nappy from day one always decided to start as soon as the nappy came off...Nightmare!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....