So I just got done taking out macy's old clothes to make some money on ebay and it makes me really sad to see those pink thinks go. Ive been really unhappy with the lack of cute boy clothes that shopping for him is really not satisfing. I want another girl! Im sure when I see him it will b ok but I feel like ive been pregnant forever and since we are gettign ready to move its not like I can set up a room for him the only pleasure I get is clothes and they just arent as much fun as dresses.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aww... It's true, girl clothes are definitely cuter than boys. But old navy has lots of cute stuff! I just wish i'd gotten the baby camo pants I saw there last time I was pregnant. They were soooo adorable. You don't need dresses, you can still make him the most stylin' baby on the block!

Are you moving before he's born or after? Either way, talk about a stressful time to move!
|

Especially eHealthy
Before hes due the day my hubby graduates from school and normally once they graduate they are suppose to check in to their next duty station in the next couple days but he has to b 14 days to fly so its really confusing right now
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You can still dress them up, old navy and gap rocks hit the bargain racks sometimes they have nice stuff another place I dont know if u guys have it in the states is childrens place but I know what you mean by getting rid of girls stuff its almost depressing!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Kinda Sad Its a Boy
macysmama wrote:
so I just got done taking out macy's old clothes to make some money on ebay and it makes me really sad to see those pink thinks go. Ive been really unhappy with the lack of cute boy clothes that shopping for him is really not satisfing. I want another girl! Im sure when I see him it will b ok but I feel like ive been pregnant forever and since we are gettign ready to move its not like I can set up a room for him the only pleasure I get is clothes and they just arent as much fun as dresses.

yeah it makes me so mad when I go into stores and half if not more of the baby section is girls..I never have bought jace clothes from wal-mart because they never have many boy things...I always go to old navy or carters..Because they have more selections..But yeah I so wanted a girl but im so happy with a boy ..He's alot of fun...
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad i'm having a boy.

They're so much easier than girls.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey! I have 2boys, with my 2nd baby I wanted a girl and I thought I would be disappointed if it wasn't. But once I saw him it didnt matter to me anymore!
So many people have told me that boys are more loving to thier mums for longer where girls can be more independant and theres nothing better than a mummy's boy!!!

With my next one, a girl would be nice but this time im not too bothered!
|

Especially eHealthy
I thought that a boy would be waaay easier...Then I was like..Naaah...I don't wanna have to mess with a circumcision....Instead i'll just dig dookie out of my angels cudda!! Lol...I don't think that one or the other is easier...Ya know??

They both take a lot of time and energy!! It 's all about how you raise them...Girls can actually be easier than boys....I just know what I did as a teen and it scares me!!!!! Lmao!!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
I know what I see today and boys seem to have a lot more respect for their parents than girls do.
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2006
Supporter
dalicialynn wrote:
i know what I see today and boys seem to have a lot more respect for their parents than girls do.

i'm glad i'm having a boy because of my husbands 15 yr. Old little sister. She is so disrespectful to their mom and just about everyone except me. I don't know if it's because i'm pregnant, but I can't stand to be in the same room with her for more than like 10 minutes. She is a brat!
|

User Profile
Supporter
This is something that I hear a lot......... Boys are rotten until they hit puberty and girls are better and get worse at puberty. Go figure!

I'm hopefully going through the worse right now lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
What do u expect we get our periods and become !**@! lol!! I prefer girls though easier to clean after diaper changes and u dont get p!Ssed on!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I want boys, they are so much cuter when they are little than baby/toddler girls are, and more fun. They have a better bond with their mothers than daughters do, like they are really protective. That what ive seen anyway.
|

Experienced User
I am having noth so I am ok, but I think that the boy clothes are cuter

i don't no y I aint a real girly girl
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yep! Boys clothes are way cuter. Roxie go in mckays, there boys selection is gorgeous and really good quality too.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
For some reason, I haven't thought about the clothes, but I just adore baby boys' shoes. There's just something about them... They're so cute!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...