Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Light Bleeding... Am I Pregnant?

Well I was supposed to get my period feb. 20 and I got a pregnancy test the 21 came back negative..I dont know if its my period or not but I got it the 22 and still have it today the 23 of feb. But I dont know if it is my period or not because it isnt heavy as it usually is...Im really confused because my period was never late before and ive never been on b/c and I havent bveen stressed...Should I test again after this so called period goes away if it goes away soon??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 23rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yup
|

replied February 25th, 2006
Ok so I had my period for just 2 days is that a period? Because today is the 25 and I dont have it anymore...
|

replied February 25th, 2006
Experienced User
How light was the bleeding.. If its like light and all then re-test again. Good luck
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...